OT New New Random Thread...

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Do you guys have any recommendations for rain jackets? Would you say a light rain jacket is enough, or will i want something that is still waterproof but has some warmth to it. I still haven't heard back from the university but I also don't want to be buying everything last minute since it looks like I might not be told until November.

NorthFace Venture (I think that's the name) rain jacket!

Would that be enough or should I bring a heavier coat as well? Id be arriving at the end of January.
If you have room you could do. I was always a fan of the layered look when I lived in Wales. I don't know how cold it gets in winter near you but I wouldn't say we get desperately cold ones, at least not until February. I think we've had a few record minus degrees centigrade recently but like I said, layers have been my go to outfits!

I've been trying to potty train my puppy so I've been taking him outside to potty right outside my apartment building and he picked up parasites since he hasn't had all of his puppy shots yet:( I feel like its all my fault! (even though it's not) My poor baby :(

I was just watching repeats on their channel. Darn you China and your ridiculous time difference!!

Yeah I was hopeful that it would be like the 2008 Olympics....China is exactly 12 hours ahead of EST or close to it....so most of the events were in China's morning so the East coast got to watch it live in prime time.

But naw. They're competing at night in China. Rude.

At least Rio is on board with us

Yeah I was hopeful that it would be like the 2008 Olympics....China is exactly 12 hours ahead of EST or close to it....so most of the events were in China's morning so the East coast got to watch it live in prime time.

But naw. They're competing at night in China. Rude.

At least Rio is on board with us
I was like 2010 Winter 'VANCOUVER YEAH!' Except I studied abroad in Ireland and completely threw off stuff.

That jump is TEXTBOOK. Reminds me of Cheerleading in Action (first book I ever read about cheer).
That is awesome
You and your jumps are beautiful! <3
Love it!!
Thanks guys :kiss:sorry was waiting for a chance to get on the actual site so I could multi-quote.
(ps sorry for the size... was on mobile and I can't tell how big it will be!)

nope. pumpkin spice oreo's are pretty dang delicious, just tried some today. however they dont really taste like pumpkin so maybe thats why, ha.
Omg my roommate bought some and I had one bite and threw the rest away lol I thought they were so bad! But then again I don't like anything pumpkin spice flavored.

If you haven't had the caramel apple Oreos, you MUST. They taste JUST like the caramel apple suckers and are soooooooo good.

Omg my roommate bought some and I had one bite and threw the rest away lol I thought they were so bad! But then again I don't like anything pumpkin spice flavored.

If you haven't had the caramel apple Oreos, you MUST. They taste JUST like the caramel apple suckers and are soooooooo good.
what? I like those caramel apple suckers. I'm going to try them. Have you tried the cookie dough Oreos? It might have been a limited edition

what? I like those caramel apple suckers. I'm going to try them. Have you tried the cookie dough Oreos? It might have been a limited edition
Yes!! They are like mouth-watering good lol. The filling is half caramel half Apple, just like the suckers!

And no I didn't get a chance!!! I am such an Oreo connoisseur and I missed those ones hahah. I heard they taste kinda coffee-ish though.

My all time favorite are the birthday cake flavored ones.

Yes!! They are like mouth-watering good lol. The filling is half caramel half Apple, just like the suckers!

And no I didn't get a chance!!! I am such an Oreo connoisseur and I missed those ones hahah. I heard they taste kinda coffee-ish though.

My all time favorite are the birthday cake flavored ones.
they did. They were so delicious. You missed out on those cookies. I never tried the bday cake ones. Are they limited edition or can you still buy them?

Back