OT New New Random Thread...

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
my boyfriend shared this with me on facebook, it gets pretty funny towards the end. figured id share. i wish i had access to 18+ area cause it might be slightly more appropriate to put there, but i found this pretty funny.

I saw you 3!! When we first turned the game on and I saw it was raining I said "the poor triplets have to cheer in the rain" and DH was like "wut?" I explained and got the eye roll lol. At least it was a big win and it wasn't snow!
Hahaha! Yes that's true! I actually expected it to constantly rain the whole game instead of being heavy rain on and off so I guess that was a plus too

Dear Canadian Fierceboarder Who Donated to my Campaign-
THANK YOU!! I thanked you on our fan page (which you probably don't have access to) and on my personal page, but I forgot to thank you here! I hope you like your perk!

I don't know who you are (you don't have to tell me) but I knew you came from here as all my other Canadian friends I've met in person lol :D

The campaign is here: Empty Rooms Film Finishing Funds | Indiegogo

For those who skipped/missed it, I'm raising funds to finish my first film as lead actor/writer! We've got a month left, but we've got some fun perks for those who like to support ladies/diversity in film (multi-ethnic crew/cast and majority women!).

Back