OT New New Random Thread...

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
I think I jinxed my football team. Back in June, I posted about loving having a successful football team. As of this moment, we are 2-4 (9 games in regular season and 5 wins to be playoff eligible) and we lost by 1 point to our rivals who we haven't lost to for as long as I can remember.

ugh jealous!! secretly videotape it?

Didn't videotape - sorry!

It was amazing. We got our tickets from a dancer that I work with - so our seats were incredible (10th row, behind a little railing thing so we were raised up a bit - perfect view). It was funny because the whole section was professional dancers, so we were way out-glammed - these were definitely fabulous people.

We were right in front of Fabrice Calmels (who is teaching idp's class on Sunday)!

I definitely feel fancy right now :D - and I feel like the best mom ever because Idp has had a night she'll never forget!

I'm so pumped for Annabelle, I get to see it next week. But I do wish that they used a Raggedy Ann doll like the original doll is. And I definitely have plans to see Ouija even though I will never, ever, ever, ever touch one.

Last Christmas my niece got an American Girl doll for Christmas....Addy. One night I told her that the doll got up and sang old negro spirituals while she slept. She freaked out and wouldn't go near the doll

Annabelle made me feel real bad about that.

Last Christmas my niece got an American Girl doll for Christmas....Addy. One night I told her that the doll got up and sang old negro spirituals while she slept. She freaked out and wouldn't go near the doll

Annabelle made me feel real bad about that.

Oh, you sound like the kind of Aunt/Awnt I am - I told my niece and daughter that "all that dust they see on our pet Cleo's Urn is her trying to get out", the girls ran screaming and shrieking from the livingroom... hahaha

PS: That serves them (niece especially) right questioning my lack of cleaning! ;)

Last edited:
Oh, you sound like the kind of Aunt/Awnt I am - I told my niece and daughter that "all that dust they see on our pet Cleo's Urn is her trying to get out", the girls ran screaming and shrieking from the livingroom... hahaha

PS: That serve them (niece especially) right questioning my lack of cleaning! ;)

Yeah I have to be extra hard on her because shes an only child....I left out the part when I woke her up in the middle of the night by making Addy "float" while I sang "Wade in the Water"

i am an idiot. i just lit my kitchen on fire. turned on the wrong stovetop burner and lit a tray of brownies on fire... luckily it wasn't a "flames" kind of fire, just like the brownies turning black and then orange like ashes and creating a heck of a lot of smoke in the process :eek: obviously, no real danger or i wouldn't be posting here right now lol but i am now "that girl" who made the entire apartment building smell like smoke and set off the fire alarm. :oops: and there goes a whole tray of brownies and the pan they were in...

even though i am extremely responsible, sometimes i really question how i am allowed to live alone.

i am an idiot. i just lit my kitchen on fire. turned on the wrong stovetop burner and lit a tray of brownies on fire... luckily it wasn't a "flames" kind of fire, just like the brownies turning black and then orange like ashes and creating a heck of a lot of smoke in the process :eek: obviously, no real danger or i wouldn't be posting here right now lol but i am now "that girl" who made the entire apartment building smell like smoke and set off the fire alarm. :oops: and there goes a whole tray of brownies and the pan they were in...

even though i am extremely responsible, sometimes i really question how i am allowed to live alone.
Pretty sure Brownies flambé is a delicacy in some parts of the world. Maybe you stumbled on to something big

Pretty sure Brownies flambé is a delicacy in some parts of the world. Maybe you stumbled on to something big

ehhh maybe. judging by the bonfire smell and thick smoke in my apartment i don't think anyone wants to eat them, though. that, and the fact that i threw the brownies under running cold water in the process...

If anyone is ever in Louisiana (or certain places in surrounding states) do yourself a favor and eat at Copelands, or it's equally delicious cousin Cheesecake Bistro. As I sit down to eat my left over white chocolate macadamia nut cheesecake from last night, I realize how blessed I am to live in the state with the best food in the country. (Maybe I'm a little biased but still.)

Back