OT New New Random Thread...

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
ehhh maybe. judging by the bonfire smell and thick smoke in my apartment i don't think anyone wants to eat them, though. that, and the fact that i threw the brownies under running cold water in the process...

Okay, I heard of that delicacy when I was visiting Timbuktu, Africa - The waiter was serving the couple next to us delicious Brownies Flambe with glaze topping- by the way, the glazing (brownies sprinkled in water)cost extra....;)

OH MY GOD THIS IS SO STRESSFUL. GIANTS NEED TO SCORE. I CANNOT HANDLE A TIE GAME IN EXTRA INNINGS. THIS IS TOO INTENSE. GIANTS NEED TO WIN.
AND YES I AM YELLING.

Lol @ my life right now. My flyer has always had neck/back issues bc she's super tall and she grew too fast, but then she got dropped at camp (I wasn't her back at that point) and had a really bad concussion. Fast forward a few months and she's back in it, in fact we're the most consistent group, felt pretty confident going in to state..... Until she got neck spasms out of the blue today and can't move her head at all, and definitely can't compete. State is tomorrow. :eek: we are attempting to rework the routine in the morning before we leave.... Praying that it goes well. It's my last state and i don't want to end up pulling or falling all over the place :(

Well I think this is going to be an interesting post to follow @Ems but...
DODGERS WON!!!
Kemp's solo hr in the 8th totally saved us after Howell screwed things up! I just don't understand why Donnie Baseball would take Greinke out when he did...

Well I think this is going to be an interesting post to follow @Ems but...
DODGERS WON!!!
Kemp's solo hr in the 8th totally saved us after Howell screwed things up! I just don't understand why Donnie Baseball would take Greinke out when he did...
Giants only need one more win though! Plus MadBum is pitching and their next games are at home! If the Giants and Dodgers both win their respective divisional series it's going to be a very intense NLCS. Like super intense. Soooo. Go Cards! ;)

Giants only need one more win though! Plus MadBum is pitching and their next games are at home! If the Giants and Dodgers both win their respective divisional series it's going to be a very intense NLCS. Like super intense. Soooo. Go Cards! ;)
My father would crucify me if he saw that I said this, and under normal circumstances I never would, but a part of me hopes that Giants advance to NLCS (only if my boys in blue do, of course) so I can watch that match up! I'm not completely at ease for the rest of our series with the Cards (especially after Mattingly's call to take Greinke out tonight and Puig going 0 for 4), but I'm praying they get 2 more wins.
Dodger baseball is basically holy in my family. My parents actually named me after Jackie Robinson!

My father would crucify me if he saw that I said this, and under normal circumstances I never would, but a part of me hopes that Giants advance to NLCS (only if my boys in blue do, of course) so I can watch that match up! I'm not completely at ease for the rest of our series with the Cards (especially after Mattingly's call to take Greinke out tonight and Puig going 0 for 4), but I'm praying they get 2 more wins.
Dodger baseball is basically holy in my family. My parents actually named me after Jackie Robinson!
I'm on the fence with NLCS rivalry games. I think some people take the rivalry too far, so if both teams do advance and play each other, it's just going to make every future game, and all the trash talk that goes with them worse. Like its fun to an extent, but it also gets blown up a lot.

I'm on the fence with NLCS rivalry games. I think some people take the rivalry too far, so if both teams do advance and play each other, it's just going to make every future game, and all the trash talk that goes with them worse. Like its fun to an extent, but it also gets blown up a lot.
I see your point. I love rivalry games because my family and friends can keep ourselves in check, but there definitely are the extreme fans who take things too far. I'd love to see the matchup for the games themselves, not necessarily everything that comes along with them. But there's always going to be those people who take it too far, unfortunately.

Hoco Round 2 last night! (Sorry about all my homecoming posts I just had a great time this year) This isn't as picture perfect as it looks. My friend's mom had to pull the blanket off of us to take this picture. If we weren't taking a picture, we were wrapped up in that blanket. It was freezing This was right after I almost fell into a flower bed. It was right behind us and only the heel of my shoe was off of the concrete, so I lost my balance and almost fell into it. Thankfully, both of those boys play football, so they could've caught me. I'm glad I didn't but I still got teased so badly about that. It was hilarious.

Anyone on here taken the praxis 1 exam? I'm so nervous for it. If I don't pass all my classes will be moved back a semester and I'll have to take another semester of school. I'm absolutely terrible at math. I've been doing some online practice and I'm so scared. Someone please tell me I'm over reacting and it's easy? Please....

My high school won their sixth straight state title!!!! Proud proud proud alum. It is so weird that it has been four years since my last state competition :(
Ugh I wish we got to see them, but we were second to last so we missed our entire division while we were in warmups. My mom said they were great though! :)
We hit which is all I could ask for considering we literally replaced someone this morning! I'm so proud of us and especially my new flyer because she hadn't flown at all since April and hit it like she had been doing it for months. We really thought we were going to have to pull - I'm glad I got to compete and hitting and placing 4th was just a bonus! :D

Back