OT New New Random Thread...

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
We seem to like a few of the same bands and you should check out Yellowcard's album. Just came out today and it's phenomenal. But they've been my favorite band since I was 10 so I might be biased haha.
I didn't know they had a new album coming! I saw them live a few years ago and they were so good. Can't wait to listen to this, thanks!

I'm so jealous! I've been dying to see them live. I'm hoping they'll be in warped again next year so I can go!
That's where I saw them! My brother saw them a long time ago when they came to Summerfest and he got to crowd surf. Kinda totally jealous

Speaking of rain boots, does anyone have recommendations for a good pair? I bought a pair of Hunter boots last year, but they cracked in multiple spots a few months after I got them. They also have racoon bite marks on them now, so I do need to get a new pair.
Le Chameau are pricey but excellent, and keep your feet nice and warm too :)
Or if you're looking for something less farm-y haha then Dubarrys look nice too!

Crying because there's a Fall Out Boy and Vinyl Theatre concert on a night we have cheer practice. Let's see if I can get my coach to cancel it....
Hold up, where are you getting tour dates??? All I can find are ones in Australia!

Hold up, where are you getting tour dates??? All I can find are ones in Australia!
I friend sent me the online ad for it on Twitter today. Not sure where he got them from though. It's part of like a special Christmas show thing, the FM 102.1 Big Snow Show.

Someone should take my card and empty my savings account to stop me from online shopping. Splitting my paychecks and keeping them in my savings for emergency money, or any other needs was a good idea until every store I love went on sale, and I got free shipping from Amazon.

I'm limiting myself from one online shopping 'trip' a month.

Serious and important post!

All right, so I am a member of my university's Dance Marathon, which is a GIANT fundraiser for Riley Hospital for Children in Indianapolis, IN., which is ranked as one of the best children's hospitals in the world. We work all year long raising money for this amazing hospital, and on February 21st, 2015, we are going to stand for 12 hours straight, honoring the kids who can't. We are the largest student organization on campus, so we are aiming high, trying to raise $500K to go 100% to Riley!

I am so incredibly passionate about this cause because I myself am a Riley kid, diagnosed with a rare autoimmune disease at age 13. I don't know where I would be without them. I'm attaching the link to my personal fundraising page here, and all I'm asking my wonderful FB friends to do is click on the link and read my story, learn about Riley and what BSU Dance Marathon is doing to change lives. And, if you feel so inclined, you can make donations through this website via credit card. I will never see any of this money -- 100% of it goes STRAIGHT to Riley -- and there is NO donation that is too small. Every cent matters.

If you have any questions about Riley or Dance Marathon, please PM me! Thank you for helping BSUDM change lives! FTK (for the kids)!

Ball State University Dance Marathon 2015: Beka Lockwood - Riley Children's Foundation

GIANTS WIN!!!!!! I'm so excited!!!! Orange October is real!!!!!!! Moving on to the NLCS!!

Back