OT New New Random Thread...

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
i think i'm like 2 years late on this trend... but seriously, cauliflower pizza crust is SO GOOD!!! i've been craving good pizza and gluten free pizza is awful; store-bought or homemade. they all taste like cardboard. this tastes like real pizza! and is healthy! if you haven't made it/tried it yet, i highly recommend it!!

I have a huge head of cauliflower sitting on my counter that I got from the farmers market just to make cauliflower pizza. I loveeee it! Have you ever had buffalo cauliflower bites? They are delicious and taste like tater tots! I don't even feel guilty eating it. Apparently there's a Parmesan cauliflower bite recipe that's like it and I'm dying to try it.

I have a huge head of cauliflower sitting on my counter that I got from the farmers market just to make cauliflower pizza. I loveeee it! Have you ever had buffalo cauliflower bites? They are delicious and taste like tater tots! I don't even feel guilty eating it. Apparently there's a Parmesan cauliflower bite recipe that's like it and I'm dying to try it.

I've been living on cauliflower "rice" for the past few weeks and I'm obsessed.

that's basically what happened to me. i pinned the pizza years ago and always kept saying i wanted to make it and then i walked in wegmans today and any head of cauliflower was $3.49. each head on average was the size of a large pumpkin so i got one and had enough for two crusts (8 cups! so much lol.) i also pinned a recipe for the buffalo bites and i've been meaning to make those. i've heard great things about them. so excited for cauliflower season! lol

that's basically what happened to me. i pinned the pizza years ago and always kept saying i wanted to make it and then i walked in wegmans today and any head of cauliflower was $3.49. each head on average was the size of a large pumpkin so i got one and had enough for two crusts (8 cups! so much lol.) i also pinned a recipe for the buffalo bites and i've been meaning to make those. i've heard great things about them. so excited for cauliflower season! lol

Yes, the cauliflower heads at wegmans were huge last week! The ones at the farmers market were even bigger, I've never seen cauliflowers that big, and only $3, so how could I go home without one, right? And yes, I'm excited too, im looking into how well ground up cauliflower freezes so that I can buy a ton now and grind it up for later in the year :p

I've been living on cauliflower "rice" for the past few weeks and I'm obsessed.

Cauliflower rice? Never heard of it but now I'm gonna have to look it up! I never liked cauliflower unless it was raw but I'm slowly learning to like it.

Cauliflower rice? Never heard of it but now I'm gonna have to look it up! I never liked cauliflower unless it was raw but I'm slowly learning to like it.

Just cut it into big chunks and bake it for about 30 minutes. Sprinkle with salt and garlic powder and drop it into a food processor or ninja chopper (I have that $14 ninja chopper from Target - looks like a mini food processor, but doesn't come with different blades; it only chops). Pulse it so it's the consistency of rice, and use it in any recipe you'd use rice with.

I've put pepper steak over it, shrimp creole, faux homemade healthy "Chipotle bowl" etc. It's amazing. You really can't taste cauliflower and you can have about 4 times as much of it as you'd have of rice.

Just cut it into big chunks and bake it for about 30 minutes. Sprinkle with salt and garlic powder and drop it into a food processor or ninja chopper (I have that $14 ninja chopper from Target - looks like a mini food processor, but doesn't come with different blades; it only chops). Pulse it so it's the consistency of rice, and use it in any recipe you'd use rice with.

I've put pepper steak over it, shrimp creole, faux homemade healthy "Chipotle bowl" etc. It's amazing. You really can't taste cauliflower and you can have about 4 times as much of it as you'd have of rice.

Wow, I am definitely going to have to try this!!

Yes, the cauliflower heads at wegmans were huge last week! The ones at the farmers market were even bigger, I've never seen cauliflowers that big, and only $3, so how could I go home without one, right? And yes, I'm excited too, im looking into how well ground up cauliflower freezes so that I can buy a ton now and grind it up for later in the year :p

step one of my pizza recipe was to make cauliflower rice, but you just threw large chunks of raw cauliflower in a food processor/blender until it was rice sized. then just put about an inch of water in a saucepan (or giant pot if you're doing one of those giant cauliflowers like i did lol) and just cover and steam for 5 minutes. probably a slightly different consistency than @Just-a-Mom 's version, but i did eat some like that while my pizza was baking and it was just as good!

I havent been on fierceboard in a while...
on wednesday night at practice we were running a full out tumble routine, and towards the middle of the routine, we do full squad round off tucks. My round off was completely awkward, but knew i had to go for the tuck. Well i nearly landed it, but i touched down. Except my right hand landed upside down? I immediately started crying but ran to my next spot. My coach told me to get off the floor. I thought i jammed my finger hard which was no big deal to me. Went home, parents wrapped it up. Next morning my whole hand was swollen, so my dad took me to ER before school. I broke the bone in my hand that connects to my ring finger. The worst part is this is homecoming week, and im in band... i play trumpet. If you didnt know, you use your right hand to play trumpet. Also, i cant write since i am right handed...

this is a baaaaaaaad week. AND ill be in a cast until december possibly... great.

That would be entirely too much Bey for me

Tbh me too.
I listen to a LOT of Beyoncé, don't get me wrong, but I couldn't listen to ONLY Beyoncé.
Also to anyone talking about the devil worship videos... Watch the one about her getting possessed during her Superbowl performance... I nearly fell out of my chair laughing at the stupidity.

Latest posts

Back