OT New New Random Thread...

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Yeah I actually only listen to "a lot" of BEYONCÉ when something BEYONCÉ (my phone is super passionate about Bey...) related is happening in my life......like when I'm going to a concert....or when she drops and album in the middle of the night.

Or sometimes I'll listen if I'm choreographing dance routines in my head on the way to work....because in my head I'm a very talented dancer (and singer)....although right now I'm a very talented lyrical/contemporary dancer so most of my choreo is to the acoustic version Latch, Young and Beautiful and Waiting Game.....

....that's weird right.

I'm 100% the same way can we hangout?
I listen to Bey if I'm in two moods. 1) I'm the poop, or 2) I'm ugly single and no boys want me
Which is most of the time tbh

Yeah I actually only listen to "a lot" of BEYONCÉ when something BEYONCÉ (my phone is super passionate about Bey...) related is happening in my life......like when I'm going to a concert....or when she drops and album in the middle of the night.

Or sometimes I'll listen if I'm choreographing dance routines in my head on the way to work....because in my head I'm a very talented dancer (and singer)....although right now I'm a very talented lyrical/contemporary dancer so most of my choreo is to the acoustic version Latch, Young and Beautiful and Waiting Game.....

....that's weird right.

I'm a terrible dancer. Pretty consistently back corner or basket toss during the dance bad. But when I watch SYTYCD during the summer I start dancing around the house like I'm a contemporary dancer.

So I spent way more than I should have on a Silhouette Cameo cutter after being inspired by @Jule 's best scorpion bows to learn how to do it, and I am certainly not feeling any regret as I play with it this morning. I can't wait to start making bows! :cloudnine:

I am convinced that I am Beyoncé, a little Hannah Montana/Miley Stewart thing. Having a B name only helps matters. My friends call me Yoncé and it make me happy.

Beyoncé is a state of being.

But anyone who truly knows me that Christina Aguilera is my spirit animal and that I adore her just as equally as Bey, on a personal level. Basically Bey is for my outward inspiration and Xtina is for my soul.

I am convinced that I am Beyoncé, a little Hannah Montana/Miley Stewart thing. Having a B name only helps matters. My friends call me Yoncé and it make me happy.

Beyoncé is a state of being.

But anyone who truly knows me that Christina Aguilera is my spirit animal and that I adore her just as equally as Bey, on a personal level. Basically Bey is for my outward inspiration and Xtina is for my soul.
You need to watch Kid Fury. Go on YouTube and look up Yonce the Edge Slayer.

My littel town (20 000 people) had a big power outtage today.. 10 hours without power can be though but my neighbours acted like the whole world collapsed.. got the power back though.

My littel town (20 000 people) had a big power outtage today.. 10 hours without power can be though but my neighbours acted like the whole world collapsed.. got the power back though.

You are not going to believe this, but during Hurricane Sandy, my town had a power outage for about a 1 or 2 weeks and they sent some people to shelters and I must admit, I actually love the bond that developed in my neighborhood... We have some neighbors who owned generators and they allowed the children to come over during the day and watch TV or do school work, etc. and opened their homes to us less fortunate neighbors(without generators)... I got an idea of how people can end up living in communes or worse, cults! :fro:

PS: I want to scream out my street's name, but I do not want squatters and hanger-ons to come and crash...;)

Last edited:
You are not going to believe this, but during Hurricane Sandy, my town had a power outage for about a 1 or 2 weeks and they sent some people to shelters and I must admit, I actually love the bond that developed in my neighborhood... We have some neighbors who owned generators and they allowed the children to come over during the day and watch TV or do school work, etc. and opened their homes to us less fortunate neighbors... I got an idea of how people can end up living in communes or worse, cults! :fro:

PS: I want to scream out my street's name, but I do not want squatters and hanger-ons to come and crash...;)

Yeah that sound like a good way to bond.. people here are just so dependent.. a fire on a power station knocked out the power but right now we have power from another town so were good.

You need to watch Kid Fury. Go on YouTube and look up Yonce the Edge Slayer.

I just want to cosign that whole video. The morning of December 13th, I woke ready to celebrate Taylor Swift's birthday, and Bey just took the spot. She did this when she came to town earlier that month on Christina's birthday. That album changed me as person. My life literally changed on December 13 because of Beyoncé, and would continue to change because of her.

so I know this is out of character for me, but I kinda need some relationship advice. if anyone will, dm me so we can text. just need a friend because I'm over my few close friends opinions since they're pretty biased. thanks :)

You are not going to believe this, but during Hurricane Sandy, my town had a power outage for about a 1 or 2 weeks and they sent some people to shelters and I must admit, I actually love the bond that developed in my neighborhood... We have some neighbors who owned generators and they allowed the children to come over during the day and watch TV or do school work, etc. and opened their homes to us less fortunate neighbors(without generators)... I got an idea of how people can end up living in communes or worse, cults! :fro:

It's horrible isn't it?! We were without power for 14 days during an ice storm in the middle of winter. It was 48 degrees in my house at one point. We lost power the day after we put up the Christmas tree and got it back Dec 23 (those who have real trees understand what a waste that is lol). I learned you can cook almost anything on a gas grill. I also learned how dependent I am on modern technology!

It's horrible isn't it?! We were without power for 14 days during an ice storm in the middle of winter. It was 48 degrees in my house at one point. We lost power the day after we put up the Christmas tree and got it back Dec 23 (those who have real trees understand what a waste that is lol). I learned you can cook almost anything on a gas grill. I also learned how dependent I am on modern technology!

Yes me too, but as corny as it may sound... being without the modern conveniences bought us together as a family even more, I loved that time of solitude and like I mentioned in another thread my family designates Friday to do Family activities and most of the time we are playing board games, Uno, Trouble, Trivial Pursuit, Monopoly, Triominos, Checkers, Domino, etc.. we sometime will go out for dinner and movie, but most Fridays we are playing games together, so much of that time when we had no electricity was like 2 weeks of Friday Family night and calling out for food delivery...

Yes me too, but as corny as it may sound... being without the modern conveniences bought us together as a family even more, I loved that time of solitude and like I mentioned in another thread my family designates Friday to do Family activities and most of the time we are playing board games, Uno, Trouble, Trivial Pursuit, Monopoly, Triominos, Checkers, Domino, etc.. we sometime will go out for dinner and movie, but most Fridays we are playing games together, so much of that time when we had no electricity was like 2 weeks of Friday Family night and calling out for food delivery...
We did have some quality family time, but in the middle of winter we were almost in survival mode. It was never above 40 degrees outside. We had no heat. It was dark by 4:00 every day. It became scary at times.

Back