OT New New Random Thread...

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Just cut it into big chunks and bake it for about 30 minutes. Sprinkle with salt and garlic powder and drop it into a food processor or ninja chopper (I have that $14 ninja chopper from Target - looks like a mini food processor, but doesn't come with different blades; it only chops). Pulse it so it's the consistency of rice, and use it in any recipe you'd use rice with.

I've put pepper steak over it, shrimp creole, faux homemade healthy "Chipotle bowl" etc. It's amazing. You really can't taste cauliflower and you can have about 4 times as much of it as you'd have of rice.
Now try cauliflower mashed "potatoes" - just blend it longer than the "rice" and add a bit of butter. So, so good.

Tbh me too.
I listen to a LOT of Beyoncé, don't get me wrong, but I couldn't listen to ONLY Beyoncé.
Also to anyone talking about the devil worship videos... Watch the one about her getting possessed during her Superbowl performance... I nearly fell out of my chair laughing at the stupidity.

Yeah I actually only listen to "a lot" of BEYONCÉ when something BEYONCÉ (my phone is super passionate about Bey...) related is happening in my life......like when I'm going to a concert....or when she drops and album in the middle of the night.

Or sometimes I'll listen if I'm choreographing dance routines in my head on the way to work....because in my head I'm a very talented dancer (and singer)....although right now I'm a very talented lyrical/contemporary dancer so most of my choreo is to the acoustic version Latch, Young and Beautiful and Waiting Game.....

....that's weird right.

Yeah I actually only listen to "a lot" of BEYONCÉ when something BEYONCÉ (my phone is super passionate about Bey...) related is happening in my life......like when I'm going to a concert....or when she drops and album in the middle of the night.

Or sometimes I'll listen if I'm choreographing dance routines in my head on the way to work....because in my head I'm a very talented dancer (and singer)....although right now I'm a very talented lyrical/contemporary dancer so most of my choreo is to the acoustic version Latch, Young and Beautiful and Waiting Game.....

....that's weird right.
Whenever I watch SYTYCD I become a professional dancer in my head and make up routines while falling asleep. I always feel like becoming a model after watching ANTM too.

although right now I'm a very talented lyrical/contemporary dancer so most of my choreo is to the acoustic version Latch....

....that's weird right.

Girl. My choreo I do in my kitchen to acoustic Latch is amazing. I mean... I won't be showing it to anyone, but when I do it? It's so beautiful.

Yes, the cauliflower heads at wegmans were huge last week! The ones at the farmers market were even bigger, I've never seen cauliflowers that big, and only $3, so how could I go home without one, right? And yes, I'm excited too, im looking into how well ground up cauliflower freezes so that I can buy a ton now and grind it up for later in the year :p

Cauliflower rice? Never heard of it but now I'm gonna have to look it up! I never liked cauliflower unless it was raw but I'm slowly learning to like it.
Speaking of Wegmans, did you see this?

Wegmans CEO spotted in $4 million Ferrari - 13WHAM ABC Rochester NY - Top Stories

Sorry for the double post but I just got back from seeing Annabelle. It was nothing special but I think I mentioned before in this thread how I was disappointed they didn't stick to the original doll (the real Annabelle doll is a Raggedy Ann doll). Well in the very last scene, (this isn't really a spoiler) when the doll is sitting in the bookstore, you can see a Raggedy Ann doll in the background sitting on a shelf. It's there for a split second but still, I'm so glad they did that and paid homage to the original doll!! I love scary things and hate when they alter the original stories to get more of a reaction out of people so that was really neat :) yay yay yay!

Sorry for the double post but I just got back from seeing Annabelle. It was nothing special but I think I mentioned before in this thread how I was disappointed they didn't stick to the original doll (the real Annabelle doll is a Raggedy Ann doll). Well in the very last scene, (this isn't really a spoiler) when the doll is sitting in the bookstore, you can see a Raggedy Ann doll in the background sitting on a shelf. It's there for a split second but still, I'm so glad they did that and paid homage to the original doll!! I love scary things and hate when they alter the original stories to get more of a reaction out of people so that was really neat :) yay yay yay!
I haven't seen the current movie or the original version. I think I would be more scared of the Raggedy Ann doll because it's not scary looking so I wouldn't expect it to have something evil attached to it. Even though the new doll is scary creepy looking, It wouldn't surprise me that it was evil lol. There is no way I would EVER own or touch that new doll.

Double post.

I have creepy doll story. My niece had this doll that opened and closed it's eyes. I hated that doll. I would hide it all the time. Anyway, I was in my room trying to fall asleep. My bed was against the wall. The foot of my bed was by my door. The doll was on a chair next to my room. I swear I heard little tiny foot steps running by my door. It freaked me out. I told my mom the next day and we got rid of the doll.

I haven't seen the current movie or the original version. I think I would be more scared of the Raggedy Ann doll because it's not scary looking so I wouldn't expect it to have something evil attached to it. Even though the new doll is scary creepy looking, It wouldn't surprise me that it was evil lol. There is no way I would EVER own or touch that new doll.

Yes that's what I keep saying! Besides the fact that the original doll is a Raggedy Ann doll, I thought they should've stuck to the real thing for the reason that it's so innocent looking and you wouldn't suspect it to be possessed which would make it scarier. And the fact that it's a well known doll would add to the creep factor. Like you know the movie version is evil just by the way it looks. Just like in the Chucky movies and the Saw movies with the tricycle clown thing. But I guess the looks of the movie doll add suspense to the movie. And I can see the backlash the Raggedy Ann company would get if the movie used one of their dolls.

I honestly just need a movie on the warrens - the couple who now have the doll and are the psychics/paranormal people bin the conjuring. They are so interesting. I was kinda bummed they didn't make an appearance in this movie. (And by appearance I mean portrayed by some random actors since I'm pretty sure the husband has passed away.)

Yes that's what I keep saying! Besides the fact that the original doll is a Raggedy Ann doll, I thought they should've stuck to the real thing for the reason that it's so innocent looking and you wouldn't suspect it to be possessed which would make it scarier. And the fact that it's a well known doll would add to the creep factor. Like you know the movie version is evil just by the way it looks. Just like in the Chucky movies and the Saw movies with the tricycle clown thing. But I guess the looks of the movie doll add suspense to the movie. And I can see the backlash the Raggedy Ann company would get if the movie used one of their dolls.

I honestly just need a movie on the warrens - the couple who now have the doll and are the psychics/paranormal people bin the conjuring. They are so interesting. I was kinda bummed they didn't make an appearance in this movie. (And by appearance I mean portrayed by some random actors since I'm pretty sure the husband has passed away.)
I guess I can see the appeal of the new doll and maybe why it was used. I would go in the movie knowing it would be scary (well it's a horror movie). But I would be more scared to see an innocent looking doll that's possessed.

At that time wasn't it CBC? I could be wrong, since I'm too young to have watched it when it first aired.
Yes, you are right (I googled it), it was CBC. My brother and I were obsessed with that show when it aired on PBS. We never knew when it would be on and were always psyched to catch a new episode. I was already an adult when The Next Generation aired and loved how it continued with the same actors playing the now older characters we watched when younger.

This happens wayyy too often to me. I like idolize Bey, for so many reasons. Jay also happens to be one of my favorite rappers so, you can imagine how disappointed I am when I think I'm watching an interview and it's about them worshipping the devil. These people reach so far in for scandal it's sad. Like why can't wealthy successful black people live life without their having to be drama attached to them.

Like one said that the Roc sign is used to summon the devil at concert, when not only has that been the sign for the label, but many sororities with Delta in them use the same sign....
Crabs in a barrel mentality. Some people just worked really, really hard to get to where they are and are good at what they do.

Tbh me too.
I listen to a LOT of Beyoncé, don't get me wrong, but I couldn't listen to ONLY Beyoncé.
Also to anyone talking about the devil worship videos... Watch the one about her getting possessed during her Superbowl performance... I nearly fell out of my chair laughing at the stupidity.
I remember seeing a video in which someone claiming that the lights went out during the Superbowl because Bey, Kelly and Michelle performed a Satanic ritual. LMAO.

Latest posts

Back