OT New New Random Thread...

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
I took it out of curiosity :D. I got New York, Baltimore and Washington DC, but my end map is quite dark from Maine to NC. Apparently I would fit in well on the East coast !

I got Irving, Oklahoma City, and Overland Park. And I'm from a suburb of Kansas City on the Missouri side but I was born in Overland Park and I live there now so it fits pretty well!

That's a really cool quiz. I got Irving, Plano, and Austin. I'm going to school this year in Arlington and live in Houston.

I got Modesto, Fremont, and Santa Rosa, all in Northern Cal. Preeeeetty dang accurate.

What do you guys call it when it's raining and the sun is out? I have never heard any of those terms before and they were so crazy!

ETA: My least similar are Shreveport and New Orleans in Louisiana, and Philadelphia.

I got Modesto, Fremont, and Santa Rosa, all in Northern Cal. Preeeeetty dang accurate.

What do you guys call it when it's raining and the sun is out? I have never heard any of those terms before and they were so crazy!

ETA: My least similar are Shreveport and New Orleans in Louisiana, and Philadelphia.
We call it, "oh look the sun is shining while it's raining" haha :D yeah I've never heard of any of those terms

I also got Newark/Paterson, Jersey City, and Yonkers. Since i spend a lot of time in NYC i guess it's pretty close hehe. And drive through liquor store? Haha you americans..

Oh and I wanted to tell you guys about this documentary i saw on the plane ride home! (The looong one, I was in Honolulu, Hawaii for vacation :D)

It's called "An apology for elephants" and is about the way elephants are treated in zoos and circuses. It was really awful :( But I think it's necessary to see! I felt really bad after watching because we went to the Honolulu Zoo, and clearly the elephants didn't have enough space to move (I realized after watching the documentary).

I also watched clueless for the first time!! it was sooo good, i'm in love :D

I got Newark/Paterson, Yonkers and Jersey. I'm from England and have never been to America so it was pretty interesting! Drive through alcohol?! That's another level of genius!

I got Toledo, Akron and Grand Rapids. Accurate because I'm from Cleveland which is in the middle ish of Toledo and Akron.

Back