OT New New Random Thread...

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Students get automatic entry with ID so thats how I got in. Over half of my class is doing it together and we've been training and doing smaller races like 10Ks and 10 milers. I know I'll be fine, but it is my first half, though hopefully not my last and I am planning on doing the Disney World marathon next year. 3 months ago I couldn't even run a mile and now I'm up to 8, so I'm on my way!

Sent from my GT-P5113 using Fierce Board mobile app

That sounds like such fast progress! Do you mind sharing how you trained? I keep thinking I would quite like to run long ish distance but I lose motivation when I'm struggling and haven't even hit a mile..!

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

That sounds like such fast progress! Do you mind sharing how you trained? I keep thinking I would quite like to run long ish distance but I lose motivation when I'm struggling and haven't even hit a mile..!

I've only been doing my 'long runs' once a week on the weekend and then I do a couple shorter runs during the week. I just add a half a mile each week to the long run and that has seemed to work for me as a slow progression. I've definitely had days where I have lacked motivation and didn't feel like running, but I think signing up for a race and knowing that you have to do it is what has been motivating me.

Sent from my GT-P5113 using Fierce Board mobile app

Reactions: Ren
Let me know what you think of the last one.... I didn't like it at all.

The last one was...okay. I'm not sure how I feel about the ending. It wasn't exactly how I wanted it to end, but I kinda thought something similar would happen. I like in the "extras" part at the end they have the authors playlist for the book. It makes me happy to see a lot of Flyleaf

For all of those who posted about running the Nike DC run I'm so jealous. I did the one in SF and it was the best thing I ever did. I did it through team and training and that's how I trained. I went from never running and practically dying after 1 mile, to completing a half! Truly a wonderful experience, especially since I knew it was for a great cause- even the entries from the random draw goes towards the leukemia and lymphoma society. Plus if you get the same necklace I got, you'll love it!

Eat well starting now though.

Back