OT New Random Thread Pt. 3

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Hopefully! If it has been destroyed, do you have any paper work from the place that bought it?
Literally have no clue! [emoji85] I had my dad handle all of that stuff. But thanks for putting that idea in my head!! I never would have thought to bring the paper work. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So I didn't eat mat, but I'm also not landing. Like my feet are hitting the floor first but it's really not landing.

Also we changed our name a g a i n so we're PCM Lady Elegance now. Idk why the "lady" is necessary but I don't make the decisions.

I find out on Tuesday if I get to stay on the team.

So I didn't eat mat, but I'm also not landing. Like my feet are hitting the floor first but it's really not landing.

Also we changed our name a g a i n so we're PCM Lady Elegance now. Idk why the "lady" is necessary but I don't make the decisions.

I find out on Tuesday if I get to stay on the team.
Just watched the video you posted on IG about 15 mins ago! Haha. Goodluck to you this season!

Is anybody else being automatically directed to a different site whenever they try and read threads? I use Safari on my iPhone instead of the app and every time I go to to fierceboard it loads, but within a few seconds it takes me to some website about weight loss. Mostly happens whenever I try and read a thread, but earlier it happened pretty much as the main page loaded. Then I got on my laptop and I use Google Chrome as my browser and it was doing the same thing! It works fine until I try and read a thread. I logged out and back in and it's working now (obviously), but is anybody else having this problem? Or any ideas on how to fix it?
Yes. And for the time being I blocked the website it was directing to so it won't automatically take me.

I have to brag about myself for a second, feel free to ignore. I'm just really excited.
I ran my first full marathon yesterday!!! It was very slow, but I finished. Not only that, but I did it the day after a half marathon, so 39.3 miles in 2 days. It's crazy that just over a year ago I couldn't even run a mile. If anyone wants a fun race to do, go to Disney World/Disneyland! They have everything from a 5K to a full, various weekends throughout the year and they are so much fun!! Kind of expensive, but so worth it.

Welp, I can now say that a resident has bitten me so hard that I'm missing a chunk of skin and flesh.

Schweet.

Really though, it really hurts.

Well, 29 semesters of school down, 1 too push through & it's off to college.... Wish me luck bc Im really gunna need it if I have to deal with stupid people any longer. I really hate teenagers, like just get me outta this school already, anyone... Plz

Sometimes there are even more stupid people in college... Just a warning :p
The world is filled with stupid people. It's a non-discriminatory disease.

I have to brag about myself for a second, feel free to ignore. I'm just really excited.
I ran my first full marathon yesterday!!! It was very slow, but I finished. Not only that, but I did it the day after a half marathon, so 39.3 miles in 2 days. It's crazy that just over a year ago I couldn't even run a mile. If anyone wants a fun race to do, go to Disney World/Disneyland! They have everything from a 5K to a full, various weekends throughout the year and they are so much fun!! Kind of expensive, but so worth it.
Is that the one you ran? My best friend is down there as an athletic trainer! She works it every year and says it's really fun, and also gets a free day at the parks when it's all over.

Is that the one you ran? My best friend is down there as an athletic trainer! She works it every year and says it's really fun, and also gets a free day at the parks when it's all over.
Yep! It was so much fun. I wish the runners got a free day at the parks with how much it costs. But I got to ride Everest in the middle of the full, so that was fun.

Does anyone use Shopkick? It's this app where you can open it in certain stores for "kicks" or scan products for "kicks" and then redeem your points for instant e-gift cards from places like Target, Starbucks, Sephora, Redbox, movie theatres etc

I've used it for a year now and have literally saved nearly $100 at Target from using Shopkick gift cards (are soon as you redeem your kicks the gift cart appears in your phone and the cashier scans it)

This and Target's cartwheel app, are the best things ever for me

Here is a referral link to the app in case anyone is interested

shopkick

I've about made up my mind on which college I'm going to commit to. Still need to hear back from a few schools and see the financial aid/scholarship offers, but this school is offering a ton of money and the program is really good. The only problem is that it's in St. Louis and I'm in California. I'm totally fine with going out of state, but school starts in August and there are some things out west in September that I wish I could be here for. My mom's best friend is getting married the first weekend of September in Seattle. Her first husband passed away a few years ago, so this is huge for her. She asked me and her daughter to be bridesmaids, which I would love to do but I'm not sure if I can. My mom and I always do the Avon Walk for Breast Cancer the following weekend in Santa Barbara, too. It's a cause that's really close to my family, and 39.3 miles is really great mother-daughter bonding that I'm going to miss. They have other walks around the country, but the closest to the school would be Chicago in June, so it wouldn't really make sense flying out there. Financially there's no way I would be able to fly out to St. Louis one week, fly to Seattle two weeks later, fly to Santa Barbara the following week, and then fly back to St. Louis. Plus, all the class time I would be missing. I'm just really sad about that. Sorry for the rant. :(

I've about made up my mind on which college I'm going to commit to. Still need to hear back from a few schools and see the financial aid/scholarship offers, but this school is offering a ton of money and the program is really good. The only problem is that it's in St. Louis and I'm in California. I'm totally fine with going out of state, but school starts in August and there are some things out west in September that I wish I could be here for. My mom's best friend is getting married the first weekend of September in Seattle. Her first husband passed away a few years ago, so this is huge for her. She asked me and her daughter to be bridesmaids, which I would love to do but I'm not sure if I can. My mom and I always do the Avon Walk for Breast Cancer the following weekend in Santa Barbara, too. It's a cause that's really close to my family, and 39.3 miles is really great mother-daughter bonding that I'm going to miss. They have other walks around the country, but the closest to the school would be Chicago in June, so it wouldn't really make sense flying out there. Financially there's no way I would be able to fly out to St. Louis one week, fly to Seattle two weeks later, fly to Santa Barbara the following week, and then fly back to St. Louis. Plus, all the class time I would be missing. I'm just really sad about that. Sorry for the rant. :(

I would do it, skip the Avon Walk, and go to the wedding. You wouldn't want to turn down four years of your life for a weekend, you know? Just my two cents.

Reactions: Ems
Back