OT New Random Thread Pt. 3

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Ranty post

I don't even know if I want to keep going to practices. I tumble on the track most of the time and I really feel like I'm not part of the team anymore. Like if I wasn't conditioning and tumbling on my own, id be sitting down the whole time. Like do I really want to be spending all this money to do literally nothing, and be banking on one of the girls on the team getting hurt badly enough that I might get a chance to be on the floor..?

):<. Someone tell me what to do.

On our open team the alternates don't pay anything, so it's really just a matter of giving up your time to be there at practice. I will say though that people tend to quit open teams a lot, so it might not be a matter of someone getting hurt. We had someone quit because they were an alternate and didn't want to drive 2 hours to practice and then the next weekend someone else quit and they would have had a spot on the team.

I guess it depends on what you're thinking in the longish term. Do you want to cheer next year with this team?

On our open team the alternates don't pay anything, so it's really just a matter of giving up your time to be there at practice. I will say though that people tend to quit open teams a lot, so it might not be a matter of someone getting hurt. We had someone quit because they were an alternate and didn't want to drive 2 hours to practice and then the next weekend someone else quit and they would have had a spot on the team.

I guess it depends on what you're thinking in the longish term. Do you want to cheer next year with this team?
This is my last year. I'm (ideally) shipping out to basic training in May or June, so this is really it for me.

I spend around $25-$30 a week on groceries. I mostly eat salad, veggies (usually carrots, green beans, and cucumbers), rice, popcorn, and bagels. Typical college kid diet probably hahaha.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I have a great popcorn recipe you might enjoy. Do you us the microwave kind?

I'm totally open to it! Sometimes I use the microwave kind, sometimes I'll buy the "skinny" kind that comes already popped in a bag, and sometimes I'll pop my own! It just kinda depends, I love all kinds of popcorn [emoji16]

okay. It's the kind you pop on your own. I'll pm you the recipe. You can adjust the season to your liking. Do you like parmesan cheese? It's part of the recipe. It may seem weird but it makes so good. Lol I said I'd pm you twice sorry

okay. It's the kind you pop on your own. I'll pm you the recipe. You can adjust the season to your liking. Do you like parmesan cheese? It's part of the recipe. It may seem weird but it makes so good. Lol I said I'd pm you twice sorry

Parmesan cheese is actually the only kind of cheese I like! I'm excited about this [emoji4] thanks!

My friend who is the fanatic football player is so bummed her daughters team is at 7:20 is RI. I am sure many dads r not going to Sunday competition!

Back