OT New Random Thread Pt. 3

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Starbucks in Target???????????????? We just have the little target food court in every one I've ever been in. My area has a lot of starbucks' though. One on campus, one a mile down the road, and one right across from that inside of a Barnes and noble lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

so i went and saw 50 shades of grey. it wasnt bad, but lord jesus some of the lines were overly cheesy. i didnt read the books, but i could tell by some of the lines, that they were taken right out of the book itself.
if i had access to the 18+ i would have put this there, but i sadly dont (regarding that, anyone know who to message about having access... more curious then anything)

True. I'm just disappointed that the stationery section was only 10% off...
I'm also looking forward to the rumors and speculations about what will be going into the old Target locations.
I know in Ottawa that good life is looking into some of them. I'm just more curious what's going to go into the big target that just got finished and was supposed to open this month in the big mall here that just got renovated.

I bought my Thanksgiving and Christmas turkeys at Target. They were on sale in cartwheel

.....I've "saved" over $200 at target using cartwheel.

I don't even want to begin to guess how much I've spent

I got the Cartwheel right before Christmas and have saved a little over $70. It's a great app!

A Dunkin with no drive thru? That's crazy! I've never heard of that. I prefer Starbucks coffee over Dunkin though so.... (Am I allowed to say that in New England?) but the real me is trying to ween myself off of coffee and force myself to like tea. It's not going too smoothly.
It's pretty common in denser areas. There's a gas station right before the highway with a drive thru dunks I can go to. I'm only a tea drinker, so it doesn't really matter either way to me, but I generally prefer Starbucks tea. And if I'm going to make tea, there's really no reason why I can't make it at home in a travel mug.

A Dunkin with no drive thru? That's crazy! I've never heard of that. I prefer Starbucks coffee over Dunkin though so.... (Am I allowed to say that in New England?) but the real me is trying to ween myself off of coffee and force myself to like tea. It's not going too smoothly.
My job doesn't have a drive thru. But the one 5 minutes from us does so eh.

Going to be -30 tomorrow :(((( yuck hate leaving the house in weather like that!!

Ugh! Here too. School is closed, but first competition is this weekend, so you bet I will be at work (I work at the studio) and my child will be at dance class. Booooooo.

(Plus the studio owner is coming to town tomorrow, so of course I'm going in! Dance waits for no winter nonsense!!!)

Ugh! Here too. School is closed, but first competition is this weekend, so you bet I will be at work (I work at the studio) and my child will be at dance class. Booooooo.

(Plus the studio owner is coming to town tomorrow, so of course I'm going in! Dance waits for no winter nonsense!!!)
That's fun!!! Good luck at the comp!!!

Unfortunately my school isn't closed :( everyone keeps saying "it's Michigan, get used to it", but like that doesn't make it less freezing!!! Lol

We have 6 DDs in easy driving distance of me and only one is a drive thru. Of course it is the most inconvenient one out of the 6 for me to go to.

There's a Dunkin Donuts on the other side of my fence. I used to get Starbucks and then we moved here and it was too tempting to stop at Dunks on the way to the train which is across the street. But now I drive to work and that dunks doesn't have a drive through and that parking lot is a mess in the morning. I have found a starbucks on the backroads on the way to work though.

There's a Dunks in my metro station. The train line I take (the Blue Line) only runs every 12 minutes (compared to every six minutes for the other lines), so stopping for coffee before can be kind of a gamble. So...if the train info window says >8 minutes until the next train when I walk down to the station, I turn around, go back up the escalators, and reward myself with iced coffee for having to wait so long for the train.

But the Dunkins here are terrible and I miss Maine and Providence. DC needs to import New England's Dunks employees.

Unfortunately my school isn't closed :( everyone keeps saying "it's Michigan, get used to it", but like that doesn't make it less freezing!!! Lol

Right? It's CHICAGO. (Although my child does walk to school and it's almost a mile and a half each way...) But really. I need people to go to school. Now she's going to want cocoa and stuff. :p

I think we will definitely be in a cab tomorrow, not the train. My fragile southern skin cannot handle these temps.

And thanks - although I don't think they will do well at the competition. :oops: They are definitely not ready. (that is a whole separate issue...like, WHY are you not ready to compete yet? It's February.)

Well we're closing the studio after all, but it's optional for the company kids to come in and run routines with the owner. My daughter is scheduled for a *free* private lesson with the owner, so rest assured we will be at that studio tomorrow! But at least we don't have to stay long, since we're not having any classes.

Sorry you still have school... Try to bundle up? [emoji52]

gotta love florida weather... its in the low 50s today (around the 30s tonight) , but its suppose to be back in the 80s by sunday :)

Back