OT New Random Thread Pt. 3

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
I don't do needles either...shots give me panic attacks and I'm 21 lol oops. It's funny because my mom is a phlebotomist and I can't even look at a shot without freaking out and crying. I can't do eye drops either, they make me so nervous that I throw up and I have no idea why.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't do needles either...shots give me panic attacks and I'm 21 lol oops. It's funny because my mom is a phlebotomist and I can't even look at a shot without freaking out and crying. I can't do eye drops either, they make me so nervous that I throw up and I have no idea why.

Needles are not a problem for me but eye drops are the worst omg. I don't understand how people wear contacts. The thought of anything touching my eye is a NO. This also means I can't open my eyes underwater.

When I was younger I used to get swimmers ear and ear infections all the freaking time and I could not handle putting the ear drops the doctor gave me in my ear which seems so weird now that I think about it.

Needles are not a problem for me but eye drops are the worst omg. I don't understand how people wear contacts. The thought of anything touching my eye is a NO. This also means I can't open my eyes underwater.

When I was younger I used to get swimmers ear and ear infections all the freaking time and I could not handle putting the ear drops the doctor gave me in my ear which seems so weird now that I think about it.

I can't watch people put in contacts, it freaks me out! I have no clue where my fear of eye drops came from but it makes me look really foolish at the eye doctor's office [emoji28]

I can't watch people put in contacts, it freaks me out! I have no clue where my fear of eye drops came from but it makes me look really foolish at the eye doctor's office [emoji28]

Ugh the eye doctor. I hate the eye doctor like people hate the dentist. I hate the thing where they blow the air into your eyes and I hate the thing where they put those drops in your eyes that constrict your pupils or whatever. It's extremely irritating. And lasik eye surgery? HAHAHA NEVERRRRR IN MY LIFE.

So glad that there are other eye phobic people out there too!! I can't do contacts or drops or anything like that. My eye doctor knows to do the exam as quickly as possible now because I just don't do well with eye stuff. I can't wait to get LASIK someday and be done with it forever.

Ugh the eye doctor. I hate the eye doctor like people hate the dentist. I hate the thing where they blow the air into your eyes and I hate the thing where they put those drops in your eyes that constrict your pupils or whatever. It's extremely irritating. And lasik eye surgery? HAHAHA NEVERRRRR IN MY LIFE.
Don't you wear glasses and new to see the eye doctor on a regular basis?

**I have a gofundme account. I call it my JOB**

Don't you wear glasses and new to see the eye doctor on a regular basis?

**I have a gofundme account. I call it my JOB**

People have teeth and don't go to the dentist.

But to answer your question, unfortunately yes. And my eye doctor appt is almost 3 years overdue.....

I'm a pansy with the dentist too [emoji28] I spent ages 8-19 in some sort of orthodontist contraption, and since I have very sensitive teeth, those years were not kind to me. But my dad and stepmom both have had lasik and it couldn't do it. My stepmom' was actually messed up because the flap (awful word) was either not put back down or it got scrunched up under her eye lid (I can't remember which) on one of her eyes so now that eye is permanently jacked up

Ugh the eye doctor. I hate the eye doctor like people hate the dentist. I hate the thing where they blow the air into your eyes

I HATE THIS SO MUCH. I can handle doctors and needles in general, but I cannot stand that. It checks the pressure of your eyes, but I have been tested and I have thicker pupils or something, so it's going to read higher. (The way I had it explained to me when they tested me is that it's like a tire; since there's more to get through, the pressure is going to read higher, or something like that) Anyway, they must've not written that fact down on my chart or something, so I kept getting higher pressures. The woman made me do it at least 3 times. I was so mad

I'm a pansy with the dentist too [emoji28] I spent ages 8-19 in some sort of orthodontist contraption, and since I have very sensitive teeth, those years were not kind to me. But my dad and stepmom both have had lasik and it couldn't do it. My stepmom' was actually messed up because the flap (awful word) was either not put back down or it got scrunched up under her eye lid (I can't remember which) on one of her eyes so now that eye is permanently jacked up

I can't type out the sound I'm making after reading your stepmoms eye story. But it's the sound of terror and disgust. My skin is crawling. I start crying when my mascara brush touches my eyeball (which is one reason why I don't wear make up.) I'm never ever ever ever ever getting eye surgery after reading that. Even if I'm reincarnated.

I can't type out the sound I'm making after reading your stepmoms eye story. But it's the sound of terror and disgust. My skin is crawling. I start crying when my mascara brush touches my eyeball (which is one reason why I don't wear make up.) I'm never ever ever ever ever getting eye surgery after reading that. Even if I'm reincarnated.

I'm so sorry...it's so awful and I can't imagine why anyone would ever want to get eye surgery but my dad (my dad's went perfect) AND STEPMOM said they would both do it again if given the choice. It just makes me gag.

Shots are a breeze to me! Never been to the eye doctor but shots are like a walk in the park to me! But sucks that I can't donate blood, i'm anemic and have really low iron levels in my blood....used to take iron supplements but they totally jacked up my stomach :(

When I was in the Navy as a nurse, I used to let the corpsman practice starting IVs on me. I have pierced my own ears. I constantly get stuff in my eyes and have to dig stuff out of them.

They eye doctor is like the only doctor I like. Mine is great. I can't do contacts at all though. I hate touching my eyes. My sisters have contacts but I almost always wear my glasses, except for cheer- then I don't wear anything.

I'm fine with needles and getting blood work. What got me was the fear and the pain from the injectable pen for my rheumatoid arthritis. Sheering pain due to it shooting 40 mg of medicine in 10 seconds. I use a syringe now which is a lot easier, but my hand shakes while doing though.

Latest posts

Back