OT New Random Thread Pt. 3

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Makes sense. Anxiety=increased HR, faster sugar metabolism.... Crash.

Blood volume loss will affect pressure, but not liking the process could cause what you are talking about easily
Blood sugar is the weirdest thing ever. At least when you're diabetic. I'm not sure if it acts the same way when your pancreas works properly or not but when I have certain anxieties I crash and go low and sometimes I end up going really high. Scary movies (which I love) high, dentist high, blood draws low, being really angry or upset high lol etc etc

so turns out the girl that hurt her ankle last weekend at practice broke her ankle joint and had to have surgery to get a metal plate and screws put into her foot. Sometimes i want to bang my head against the wall thinking how the worst things always happen through the stupidest things in the world.

Hey friends! Does anyone here live in Minneapolis? I signed up for a race series there this October and I have a few questions about the area and travel and such.

I had no clue that the girl from 50 Shades was Melanie Griffith and Don Johnson's daughter. Dakota Johnson. Mind blown for some reason.

Last edited:
Negative 15-20 degree windchill tomorrow. Actual temp 2 degrees. We have a windchill warning until 9 AM. And we're still going to school. Why? Because the temperature isn't going to change from 6AM to 8AM, so late start wouldn't help (even though it is supposed to increase a little). And apparently the school district has forgotten that canceling the whole day is an option they have. We've only used one snow day this year, so it's not like we're trying to avoid making up days (we have six built in). So frustrating. Obviously Id rather not go to school, but as someone who used to have to ride the bus and got on it after my parents were already gone, I feel for those kids. Some people are driven to school and some parents can drive their kid to the bus stop and let them sit in the warm car while they wait, but some kids are going to be out there standing in the freezing cold with unreliable buses.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

On the way to school this morning and my friend's car overheated so we were supposed to be at school 12 minutes ago and we're sitting in the parking lot of a grain place freezing our butts off. So that's how my morning is going

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Random question for you peeps who know about taxes.

There's these guys that pick up drunk people on campus but don't charge, they just go by tips. They advertise for it with flyers and on social media. Would they have to pay taxes on that since they're paid through tips only?

Random question for you peeps who know about taxes.

There's these guys that pick up drunk people on campus but don't charge, they just go by tips. They advertise for it with flyers and on social media. Would they have to pay taxes on that since they're paid through tips only?

I doubt it--I'd assume it'd be entirely under the table.

I finally got my new insurance card from my dad (I was kicked off my old insurance the month I turned 19) and was SO happy because I could finally get my Vyvanse prescription refilled (I have had 30 pills since October and have been saving them for when I really need them... and they lasted until now.) So, after being at the doctors office for 3 hours doing all of these ridiculous tests, I go to get my prescription refilled and MY NEW INSURANCE DOESN'T COVER IT. Not a single cent. It wouldn't be a problem if it wasn't $600... and there is no generic, and Adderall doesn't work for me. I am soooooo upset. I've been on it since middle school and I can't focus on anything when I don't take it, and I absolutely can't afford it. :(

I finally got my new insurance card from my dad (I was kicked off my old insurance the month I turned 19) and was SO happy because I could finally get my Vyvanse prescription refilled (I have had 30 pills since October and have been saving them for when I really need them... and they lasted until now.) So, after being at the doctors office for 3 hours doing all of these ridiculous tests, I go to get my prescription refilled and MY NEW INSURANCE DOESN'T COVER IT. Not a single cent. It wouldn't be a problem if it wasn't $600... and there is no generic, and Adderall doesn't work for me. I am soooooo upset. I've been on it since middle school and I can't focus on anything when I don't take it, and I absolutely can't afford it. :(
That's interesting. Vyvance is not an uncommon drug or anything. So weird that they don't cover it. Definitely contact your doctor to explore other options.

You should check with the manufacturer and see if they help with the cost since your insurance doesn't cover it. You can also check to see if you are able to get "exceptions" made for certain prescriptions.

eta- @RobinSparkles Beat me too it! lol

Back