OT New Random Thread Pt. 3

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
It is in the high 70s today and was in the 30s last night. I had to relight the pilot on my heater. But no snow here. Ever.
Where I live it's been getting into the mid 30's at night but heats up to high 60's/70's in the afternoon. Which makes it SO HARD TO DRESS. Like I get to school at 7am and it's freezing, but now it's noonish and I'm too hot. How am I supposed to dress for this weather??? I'm tempted just to bring a change of clothes some days.

Please send healing prayers for my dog. I just watched her have a seizure and my parents had to rush her to the emergency vet.

Please send healing prayers for my dog. I just watched her have a seizure and my parents had to rush her to the emergency vet.

aw my dog has epilepsy and even though he has seizures constantly they're terrifying every single time. poor little baby! prayers and hugs to her (and you)! hope it's nothing serious.

aw my dog has epilepsy and even though he has seizures constantly they're terrifying every single time. poor little baby! prayers and hugs to her (and you)! hope it's nothing serious.
She's a 12 year old boxer, so I don't think everything is going to be ok. It may just be her time. :( It was really scary.

I used to live in Providence and we used to go there all the time! Yum - love that place (For those that don't know it, it's the same as Flat Top Grill)

I worked at Providence Place, but I don't know how close that is to the convention center - there are a BAZILLION places to eat there though. Providence is one of my favorite places in all of the US. I have often thought of moving back there.

The convention center is attached to the mall! There's a skyway from the hotel (the omni?)

There's also a cheesecake factory at the mall. I forget what else is there.

The convention center is attached to the mall! There's a skyway from the hotel (the omni?)

Oh lol... I worked there when it first opened (15 years ago?). We used to eat at that cheesecake factory aaallll the time. I loved that mall...

@retiredl5cheer sending prayers your way! That's so scary. [emoji22]

Mmmmmm Cheesecake Factory!!! I wish they had one here!!

It links to a page and the top story is Harrison Ford's Plane Crash. I don't think that what you wanted it to show :p

I think this is the right link: Herschel Walker -- My Son's a Cheerleading Champ ... And I'm Damn Proud! | TMZ.com

You're right, it is cute! I think he even starts talking about what teams had Summit Bids. He sounds like a very proud dad! He handled that convo so well, I feel like the guy was asking him ridiculous questions just to see him lash out and get it on tape, especially when he started asking about the Cowboys cheer team. Love it! :cheering:

ETA: and congrats to his son!

Last edited:
Anybody watching the American Cup this weekend?

Here's Simone Biles' floor from podium training. A double double as her third pass?! She's ridiculous.

I watched a bit of podium training today and I have to say, I'm really not impressed with Skinner's form.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back