OT New Random Thread Pt. 3

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
TMZ and ET said that he has a severe back injury and can barely walk and is waiting to get cleared by a doctor.

Alfonso Ribeiro May Be Forced Off DWTS | TMZ.com

I'm also glad Lea went home and I also think Tommy should go before Janel, Sadie and thy YT girl

Oh man, well I hope TMZ is exaggerating because I'd really hate to see him go. But I feel like this season is overdue for a season ending injury :confused:

Lea was so whiny and I had been crossing my fingers for WEEKS that she go home. (Along withe the nascar guy... he was on wayyyy too long.) I like the YT girl a lot. I'm still unsure how I feel about Sadie. Half the time I love her, half the time she looks wicked awkward on the floor. And her facials remind me of high school cheer facials. I always forget about Janel but I love her. Tommy never fails to make me laugh even if his routines are not good. He's loving life doing the show and that's all that matters to him.

I'd love to be on that show but until I get famous or they do a spin off called "Dancing with the Common-folk" I guess I'll keep dreaming.

I feel you, on the edge of getting a D+ in a once 100 level class, and I'm really stressed because I have to pass. I go to every class, and study but it's not showing and all quizzes are online, so it's really hard.
Same!!! This is a 100 level too. Surprisingly I'm doing just as well (or as bad lol) as everyone else in the class. Idk what it is that makes it so crazy hard! It's annoying lol

Same!!! This is a 100 level too. Surprisingly I'm doing just as well (or as bad lol) as everyone else in the class. Idk what it is that makes it so crazy hard! It's annoying lol

Same across the board, 100 level class, are only grades are the online quizzes so it's killing me. I have 69.4%, so close.

Ugh I shattered my phone screen yesterday. I've been looking for a Verizon phone because I don't want to pay $190+ for a used phone or $1o a month for 2 years for new phone. My contact ends in a year, so it doesn't make sense to get a new phone since I may not renew my contact. My sister in law has an IPhone she said i could have, so I'm pretty happy about that since I haven't had one for a year.

Almost Famous is SUCH a good movie and it will seriously never get old. Any one love it as mjch as I do? I just watched it again with my roommates tonight. One of them had never seen it so I kind of forced it on her. (She loved it)

All time favorite movie!

I just found the original Miss Hunnay video and I am DYING of laughter.

Those back-up dancers... and Moi Renee looking like a block of Swiss cheese...

LMAO!

SAME! But mine is a 400 level Physiology class haha.

On the first test the entire class got between a 20 and a 55 percent before the curve but I still have a C- in the class. If everyone is failing it's clearly not the student's fault....

Back