OT New Random Thread Pt. 3

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Agreed about the scores. I also thought little willow did better than patti but she was scored lower too.

And this Noah guy. Definitely teared up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Willow/Prim gave me second hand embarrassment watching her. But I think it's because I see my cousin in her and she is extremely awkward so I think that's just my issue. But yes Noah's was very empowering.

Who is he?

My niece is over and explained and listening to a 9 year old get excited and explain something...meh

She was like he has 3838 brothers with R names.

So in My head he's now a Duggar

Lmao a duggar. I thought he was someone else completely when I saw him and was so confused.

Also, I don't need to see Suzanne Somers go. We can just vote her off now.

Willow/Prim gave me second hand embarrassment watching her. But I think it's because I see my cousin in her and she is extremely awkward so I think that's just my issue. But yes Noah's was very empowering.

Lmao a duggar. I thought he was someone else completely when I saw him and was so confused.

Also, I don't need to see Suzanne Somers go. We can just vote her off now.

I want Suzanne and Patti Labelle gone.

I low key think I have an irrational dislike of old women on DWTS. Leah drove me nuts last year.

Noah was good but I didn't tear up or anything. I wasn't moved.

Nastia was okay.

Michael Sam was okay. His rump is huge. His pants were too tight. If I was a gay man, I'd holla

Berry Gordy's spawn can have a seat.

Primrose Was decent. She's not randomly good like Sadie last season, but at least we Prob won't have to hear about her modest costumes every week

I'm sad my man Keo got stuck with another struggle partner this year. I could not care less about her chest. Keo can't win for losing.

I want Suzanne and Patti Labelle gone.

I low key think I have an irrational dislike of old women on DWTS. Leah drove me nuts last year.

Noah was good but I didn't tear up or anything. I wasn't moved.

Nastia was okay.

Michael Sam was okay. His rump is huge. His pants were too tight. If I was a gay man, I'd holla

Berry Gordy's spawn can have a seat.

Primrose Was decent. She's not randomly good like Sadie last season, but at least we Prob won't have to hear about her modest costumes every week

I'm sad my man Keo got stuck with another struggle partner this year. I could not care less about her chest. Keo can't win for losing.

Rumor seems a little rough around the edges but otherwise really good so I'm excited to see how she progresses. I also adore the song they danced to. Her dad not smiling in the audience when they first showed him was the funniest thing I've ever seen.

I despise the gimmick dancers. Like redfoo and the NASCAR guy from last season. And the old lady from last season who couldn't untangle the scarf. I could not STAND them. Suzanne Somers is going to be the same, I know it.

The guy from Shark Tank was also surprisingly good. The rest didn't stand out in anyway.

Rumor seems a little rough around the edges but otherwise really good so I'm excited to see how she progresses. I also adore the song they danced to. Her dad not smiling in the audience when they first showed him was the funniest thing I've ever seen.

I despise the gimmick dancers. Like redfoo and the NASCAR guy from last season. And the old lady from last season who couldn't untangle the scarf. I could not STAND them. Suzanne Somers is going to be the same, I know it.

The guy from Shark Tank was also surprisingly good. The rest didn't stand out in anyway.

Berry Gordy's son ha(s)d a gimmick career so of course he ends up the gimmick dancer. I can't call him by any other name. He's Berry Gordy's son.

I want to like Rumor. She wasn't bad. But I just couldn't like her. She tried really hard and that was the problem. She made it look like work

And lawd if she didn't get best and worst of both her parents in her face. Gorgeous make up tho.

Nobody this season is a "wow" for me...like Carlton, Sadie, YouTube gal and Not A.

Hey does anyone have a copy of To Kill A Mockingbird at home that would be willing to take a picture of the overview on the back/inside flap and DM (or just reply here) to me? For my design class we have to re-design a book cover and I can't find a good overview for To Kill A Mockingbird online anywhere. There are full summaries or like "this book won a Pulitzer Prize" type summaries but not the legit overview anywhere lol.

Hey does anyone have a copy of To Kill A Mockingbird at home that would be willing to take a picture of the overview on the back/inside flap and DM (or just reply here) to me? For my design class we have to re-design a book cover and I can't find a good overview for To Kill A Mockingbird online anywhere. There are full summaries or like "this book won a Pulitzer Prize" type summaries but not the legit overview anywhere lol.

Sorry, I don't have this book, but redesigning a book cover was one of my favorite projects in school! Did you get to pick your own book?

Sorry, I don't have this book, but redesigning a book cover was one of my favorite projects in school! Did you get to pick your own book?
Yep! I was actually dreading it because technically this is an "exercise" so it's worth less and it's just a lot of work for like 10 points, but I really like how mine is turning out so I don't mind it anymore.

Yep! I was actually dreading it because technically this is an "exercise" so it's worth less and it's just a lot of work for like 10 points, but I really like how mine is turning out so I don't mind it anymore.

That's awesome! We did it as a regular project but our professor picked all of our books for us. She picked like wicked obscure books, too. I totally feel ya though, they are so much work. For our project we were assigned two books by the same author and we had to make them look like they belonged in a set. She assigned everyone but me fiction books. I got a book about The Chaos Theory and a book about how the way we spread information has evolved... And she made us buy some books, measure the dust jackets, print the designs out and actually put them on the book to photograph. It felt impossible. Even just coming up with the designs. They turned out great though!

Have you watched the TED talk with Chip Kidd? He's a famous book cover designer and he definitely transformed the way I went about designing them. He's most known for designing the Jurassic Park cover that eventually became the well known T-Rex graphic for the movie. I totally recommend watching it when you have time! And he's great at talking so it doesn't drag on. I'd love to see how your cover turns out!! Good luck :)

Back