OT New Random Thread Pt. 3

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
What are the differences between the three cheer mags TCLM, American Cheerleader and Inside Cheer? Is there one that is better for LilBear (8 yo and an all star cheerleader) ?

In case anyone was wondering, my play went phenomenally! We got tons of praise both nights, and some people who saw it on Friday night came back on Saturday night! (other than parents) Some said it was the best they'd ever seen from my school. Heck, us actors were blown away by how well everything came together. I'm so proud of everyone in this cast. We were a bit nervous, as the last few shows we've done have been comedic, and this was dark and edgy, but the whole community loved it! And to top it off, my monologue was perfect both nights! So this has been a really great weekend. Sorry for the really long post. I'm just so happy how it turned out

Woo hoo Cp did great in her first comp! 1st place in her crossover team and second place in her main team, so proud of her, icing on the cake we met @Cheermom1969 :)

So fun meeting you guys! Your daughter did great!

Realized we didn't take a picture with each other. Duh! We have to remedy that in San Diego. :)

So fun meeting you guys! Your daughter did great!

Realized we didn't take a picture with each other. Duh! We have to remedy that in San Diego. :)

We will definitely have to take pictures together next time, so fun meeting you guys, congrats on the win!! Watch out, we are after you gals!! lol :)

I don't use it but I have used almond oil. It works well. Are you afraid it'll make you look too oily or irritate your skin?

ETA: I wanted to use coconut oil for my face/hair etc. Is there just ONE coconut oil that can be used for cooking and facial/beauty? I've seen the one for cooking but I don't know if it's the one people use for beauty regiment

My first snow day at my new job. Started in the kitchen of a vocational school about 2 weeks ago. I'm like a kid on Christmas morning getting a day off!! Lol. I may or may not have jumped up and down clapping??!?!!

I work at a Mexican restaurant so guacamole is a thing there.. I was talking to some of ny co-workers about how I think it's gross. I said it tasted like grass. Then it hit me.

Guacamole is snacks in the grass haha
Can I just say that I work at a local restaurant and my job title is practically 'Guacamole Maker'. After 7 months of this i'm ready to throw a muddle at the next person who asks me to make guacamole for their holiday party!!!

Back