OT New Random Thread Pt. 3

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
I love Office, but I am a huge fan of Scrubs, just love the cast chemistry of that show...Never watched Parks and Rec, so I have no opinion about that show...

Just watched a teenage boy follow his mom into the ladies room at a highway rest area. He asked about getting a drink and she said she had to use the ladies room first so in he went with her.
Time to cut the cord people.

**If you must negative rate me please tag me in a post and let me know so I can celebrate**
Maybe he was a really tall toddler lol

Couldn't tell if the boy was bothered by it or not.

**If you must negative rate me please tag me in a post and let me know so I can celebrate**

;)
Just watched a teenage boy follow his mom into the ladies room at a highway rest area. He asked about getting a drink and she said she had to use the ladies room first so in he went with her.
Time to cut the cord people.

Hey, how can you be so certain that was her son?

So does the Facebook app require you to get fb messaging, if you want to getting messages? Like I don't want messaging if it's going to remain open after you close fb. Some messages are private (obviously) but it's stays open for all to see. I usually don't let people see my phone, but when I do I close everything like fb.

So does the Facebook app require you to get fb messaging, if you want to getting messages? Like I don't want messaging if it's going to remain open after you close fb. Some messages are private (obviously) but it's stays open for all to see. I usually don't let people see my phone, but when I do I close everything like fb.

Yes. But you could not get the messaging app and use the website for messaging.

;)
Hey, how can you be so certain that was her son?
You are right, they could have been dating but I think he called her mom so that would be beyond creepy

USASF credentialing question. I used to be certified but let it lapse as I wasn't coaching AS (just school). Can I rectify, or do I need to do it all over again as a newb??

:p
You are right, they could have been dating but I think he called her mom so that would be beyond creepy

OMG, I hope strangers don't think my husband is my daddy...I sometime call him Big Daddy...haha

Shrek 2 was actually pretty good too. Especially the "I Need a Hero" thing at the end!
TBH I loved all the Shrek movies. Even the creepy Rumplestilskin (lol at spelling) one was funny.
I also thought all the Ice Age movies were about equally good. And I don't know if Marvel movies count but the second Iron Man and Captain America were both better than the firsts to me. Maybe I just like movies in a series lol

ETA because I just thought of it but on the subject of Marvel movies, I saw the second Avengers last week and it was in fact not even close to as amazing as the first one. In case anyone was wondering.

Last edited:
Back