OT New Random Thread Pt. 3

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Ok I need advice. Lol

I just got a 5-6 week old kitten from a shelter, (I know too early to be away from the mother) but for the past two days she's been pooping in my bedroom at night! The first time was because my door was shut (i know, my fault) and she usually meows when she needs to use the litter box, well I cleaned that up and immediately put her in her litter box and she didn't need to go, I used a spray that is supposed to clean the spot and make it to where they won't want to use that spot again, but last night, I left my bedroom door open and she did it again! Luckily I caught her in action, and went straight to the litter box, but she did it again a couple hours later!! I put her food up about 30mins before we go to bed, and take her to her litter box before as well. My boyfriend said to put the litter box in that same spot at night, but I don't want her to get confused when she gets older, when I take it away.

Also, I heard that wet cat food is good for them until they're about 6mos-1year, but her poop (tmi) is kind of runny...I leave a bowl of dry food out constantly but she doesn't eat it...should I mix the wet and dry food in together or leave them seperate?!

At that age, wet is the easiest to eat so I wouldn't worry about mixing it yet, I grew up with cats, in my experience, never move the litter box and always keep it clean. It takes about a week for our cats to get the hang of it, but once they do they always go where they're supposed to unless they had a UTI or something like that. I will say this, my mom started one of our cats on wet food because she was young and until her death, she would not accept dry food even when hungry...it was wet only, period.

Ok I need advice. Lol

I just got a 5-6 week old kitten from a shelter, (I know too early to be away from the mother) but for the past two days she's been pooping in my bedroom at night! The first time was because my door was shut (i know, my fault) and she usually meows when she needs to use the litter box, well I cleaned that up and immediately put her in her litter box and she didn't need to go, I used a spray that is supposed to clean the spot and make it to where they won't want to use that spot again, but last night, I left my bedroom door open and she did it again! Luckily I caught her in action, and went straight to the litter box, but she did it again a couple hours later!! I put her food up about 30mins before we go to bed, and take her to her litter box before as well. My boyfriend said to put the litter box in that same spot at night, but I don't want her to get confused when she gets older, when I take it away.

Also, I heard that wet cat food is good for them until they're about 6mos-1year, but her poop (tmi) is kind of runny...I leave a bowl of dry food out constantly but she doesn't eat it...should I mix the wet and dry food in together or leave them seperate?!
Wet food fasho. I also mixed in kitten milk replacement powder so I new she was for sure getting nutrients. Make sure it's kitten specific food.

My baby girl also poops on the floor, but directly in front of the litter box. She's around 8 mos now, but she's also very sick so that could be why

Butt chugging???? Dare I ask and do I really want to know?

US kids are masters at chugging. Former-cp went to Germany the summer she was 16 with dh on a business trip, and stayed for a few days in the house of one of dh's German colleagues and her 15 year old daughter. They went out every night with that girl's friends (who happened to be older, all around 18) and the one thing my daughter noticed was that these kids did not drink as fast as they could to get drunk like many of her peers would do back home. They enjoyed themselves and it was paced over an evening.
Urban Dictionary is your BFF.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I just started an online store (I don't have a large enough following on YouTube for this to have taken off right away, but I wanted to try my hand at this) and I was wondering if you guys could give me your opinions on the designs. Thanks in advance.

Under 18s in Britain drink extremely irresponsibly...between 14-18 is prime binge drinking time and sadly some people carry it on past 18 and wind up in really dangerous situations due to drinking more than they should.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I thought I was good at drinking (or passable, at least) until I went to a conference in Cambridge in 2013 and learned I am nothing but a sad amateur compared to Brits.

I had my first drink at 17, drank regularly through college....and still couldn't keep up with British people.

My cousin, his little friend (they're six) and I made paper airplanes this morning. They were throwing them and I said not to throw them at the chandelier. So they threw them at the chandelier.
83b07054329eed7b9262147700539605.jpg

We aren't playing with paper airplanes anymore. [emoji58]

When I was little I used to throw my clothes over the balcony in the foyer to avoid walking downstairs to bring them. (Actually me and both my siblings did and it saved my mom the trouble of walking upstairs to each room or trying to force us to bring them down.) well I tossed some down once and realized I had forgotten a washcloth, so I grabbed it and threw it over... It caught on our chandelier (it was the type that a bunch of little bulbs just protruded upwards and didn't have shades or anything on them, if that makes sense) and within minutes the bulb had burned a hole through the cloth and it was now looped around one of the rods of the chandelier 8 feet in the air.
My dad had to get it down with a ladder and from then on we had to carry our clothes downstairs to the laundry room.

When I was little I used to throw my clothes over the balcony in the foyer to avoid walking downstairs to bring them. (Actually me and both my siblings did and it saved my mom the trouble of walking upstairs to each room or trying to force us to bring them down.) well I tossed some down once and realized I had forgotten a washcloth, so I grabbed it and threw it over... It caught on our chandelier (it was the type that a bunch of little bulbs just protruded upwards and didn't have shades or anything on them, if that makes sense) and within minutes the bulb had burned a hole through the cloth and it was now looped around one of the rods of the chandelier 8 feet in the air.
My dad had to get it down with a ladder and from then on we had to carry our clothes downstairs to the laundry room.

I made sure to leave the light off! Thankfully my cousin (the mom) laughed about it when I told her what happened haha. They're pretty go with the flow and we're really close so I wasn't too worried.

Related to your story:
Something similar happened to me when I was little! I was playing with barbies and put one of their dresses on a lamp (I have no clue why now, I was about 6 at the time so who knows) and it burned a massive hole through it. It smelled terrible [emoji40]

I made sure to leave the light off! Thankfully my cousin (the mom) laughed about it when I told her what happened haha. They're pretty go with the flow and we're really close so I wasn't too worried.

Related to your story:
Something similar happened to me when I was little! I was playing with barbies and put one of their dresses on a lamp (I have no clue why now, I was about 6 at the time so who knows) and it burned a massive hole through it. It smelled terrible [emoji40]

When I was younger one of my brothers knocked over a lamp in their room and left it on all day while they were at school. It burned through a really thick rug, the carpet, the layers of padding stuff all the way through to the subfloor. I literally hate lamps for that reason. I never knew they got so hot!!

Yeah. So. Does anyone think the Duggar Family can survive this?

I'm personally disgusted. I was just warming up to them (barely....in a I can't believe what I'm watching kind of way ) and now they make my skin crawl. Now all their asinine rules make sense. They were protecting their kids from the predator in their home. Sickening.

Back