OT New Random Thread Pt. 3

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
They've confirmed the suspect. He's from the Columbia area and the manhunt is underway there.

He's from Eastover. I'm at work In Eastover waiting for my mom to come get me

I'm terrified.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He's from Eastover. I'm at work In Eastover waiting for my mom to come get me

I'm terrified.

Yeah, I saw that he went to White Knoll and was arrested in Lexington in April. Hopefully it's only a matter of time now.

I was just informed by old another coworker that a student from the university where I worked prior to going to charleston was killed.

This is just really hard

It played on last weeks (or the week before, idk) PLL episode too!
It played a long time ago, too. On the winter ball episode. It's #1 on iTunes and it's been played on local (and Sirius) stations at least since I got my license back in May. I'm pretty sure before that too, though

It played a long time ago, too. On the winter ball episode. It's #1 on iTunes and it's been played on local (and Sirius) stations at least since I got my license back in May. I'm pretty sure before that too, though

Tbh I may have heard it on the long ago episode. I recently binge watched it and have no clue which episode it was actually on hahah

Tbh I may have heard it on the long ago episode. I recently binge watched it and have no clue which episode it was actually on hahah
Lol, I wondered if that's what you were talking about. I recently spent a day catching myself up too, so I assumed I missed it fast forwarding on the DVR or something

I was just informed by old another coworker that a student from the university where I worked prior to going to charleston was killed.

This is just really hard

Praying for you. I can't imagine what you are feeling right now, but I will be praying for you

ETA: just saw he was arrested in Shelby, NC. I don't know how close that is to you, but he is in police custody.

He has been apprehended in Shelby, NC. Between Charlotte and Greenville, SC. He was in Charlotte overnight, used an ATM at about 6 am. Thank you to the law enforcement for the swift action and citizens for being on alert.

Last edited:

This is just really hard

I'm so sorry.

Back