OT New Random Thread Pt. 3

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
so Payson Lewis (Janel Parrish from PLL's ex-boyfriend) just requested to follow me on twitter? he's not exactly famous but still weird since i don't follow him. like where did you find me? the internet is weird.

@njallday, are you back at school? Just heard of the activity there from the other day. So much for the violence truce they had.

**But I saw it on the Internet, it must be true**

@njallday, are you back at school? Just heard of the activity there from the other day. So much for the violence truce they had.

Yes came back up Tuesday! took National Boards yesterday so I've been oblivious to the world until today but I did hear crazy amounts of fire trucks and sirens around the time the vehicle torching occurred, so I assume that's where they were headed. There's police everywhere but I guess that's a good thing. I just smile and nod at the Nation's security guards sitting outside their stores when I have to pass by to get to school/home and hope for the best and that they don't shoot at my car. Who knew living in the middle of no where would have more violence than the city life? craziness.

Yes came back up Tuesday! took National Boards yesterday so I've been oblivious to the world until today but I did hear crazy amounts of fire trucks and sirens around the time the vehicle torching occurred, so I assume that's where they were headed. There's police everywhere but I guess that's a good thing. I just smile and nod at the Nation's security guards sitting outside their stores when I have to pass by to get to school/home and hope for the best and that they don't shoot at my car. Who knew living in the middle of no where would have more violence than the city life? craziness.
I can't get over the fact that 2 of the guys shot, one in the head, just showed up at a gas station hours after the gun fight and didn't seek medical help sooner.

I am such a groupie.

I went to see Debbie Love after lunch to tell her how much it is a blessing for me to have to chance to learn from her. I got a hug. I had tears in my eyes.

I am pathetic.
Cp went to a clinic a few weeks ago at a local gym. I was in way too much awe to even speak to her.

I loved Debbie's session today! Very informative :)
I am going to hers tomorrow first thing. I saw you btw at the fashion show! I couldn't go talk to you since a friend arrived and I had to go back to my hotel!

I am going to hers tomorrow first thing. I saw you btw at the fashion show! I couldn't go talk to you since a friend arrived and I had to go back to my hotel!
Sports psych? Me too! Make sure you come say hi and we can take a fierce board pic :) aww I didn't see you! :( we got there late lol I didn't even see it hahaha

Has anyone tried spray painting canvas? I can never get the base color even and not streaky.

Aaron Carter followed me on twitter the other day. I don't even follow him....

He follows me too.... And half the girls in my pledge class. We don't know why...
9 year old me is super jealous. 23 year old me is definitely not. He is so... strange. Remember that reality show the whole family had? Whole heap of substance abuse in that bunch. Really worrying.

Sent from my SM-G850F using Tapatalk

Aaron Carter followed me on twitter the other day. I don't even follow him....

Well that's at least a little more exciting. Payson just like sings covers on youtube, but I still find it strange. I don't follow him, I don't follow Janel; my info isn't even my whole name and my account is on lockdown. It's not like I was suggested as someone he may know.

Back