OT New Random Thread Pt. 3

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Columbia, Sc or Columbia, Mo? Because despite our rain we've been holding it down in the 80s

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
So have we! Lower 80s, but it's been pretty sunny so it feels warmer. It has been cooler in the mornings though

Columbia, Sc or Columbia, Mo? Because despite our rain we've been holding it down in the 80s

Right? Everyone's stressing me out about game attire for Saturday. All my friends seem to think we need to bring blankets. I'm still planning on wearing a sleeveless top and shorts. It may be a little cool in the morning, but it's still going to be close to 80 and humid by game time. Nothing above 60 is "cold" to me in the least.

It was 63 this morning in Charlotte and I was loving life. The rain, however, has g2g.

South Carolina. I'm freezing right now haha.

You're cray. We're Famously Hot Columbia. I'm the queen of cold and when I got dressed this morning at 6am I dressed for New York weather and I was not loading my car. It was in the 70's. Hang in there girl. And welcome to the met...

Right? Everyone's stressing me out about game attire for Saturday. All my friends seem to think we need to bring blankets. I'm still planning on wearing a sleeveless top and shorts. It may be a little cool in the morning, but it's still going to be close to 80 and humid by game time. Nothing above 60 is "cold" to me in the least.

It was 63 this morning in Charlotte and I was loving life. The rain, however, has g2g.

My moms wearing long sleeves and jeans......and her poncho.

She's going to text me her complaints by kick off

I'm way too impatient to wait for the CD. :D He did publish the lyrics/liner notes for both Act 1 and 2, so I can pretend I bought the CD.

I listened through it all and for some reason the line "I"m a General, Wheee!" cracked me up. Along with another one that's probably better suited for 18+, that reminded me of Red Foreman from That 70's Show.

Is it the 1776 reference? The Sit Down, John? I read that in the show, Hamilton does a literal 1700's version of a mic-drop for that line.

I introduced my coworker to Hamilton this morning and she is going crazy, she loves it. She specifically came over to me to laugh at the "I'm a general, Wee!" line. I think she's going to start listening to more musicals now. I've ruined her life :) :) :) :)

I really love King George's "Awesome. Wow." [emoji23] I wish more people would listen to this for the sole purpose of me using "Awesome. Wow." and people would get it. I also love "everyone give it for AMERICA'S FAVORITE FIGHTING FRENCHMEN!" Actually I just love it all.

Did you see Lin released the scene dialogue for John Laurens' death scene? Why Lin why? How many times does Anthony Ramos have to die a heart wrenching death in your musical???

I saw. And died a bit on the inside. And no, it's the "Bend over..." line.
There are so many reasons for why I want to see the show, and Jonathan Groff is one of them. I saw that he made Leslie Odom Jr. break at one point because he executed a perfectly timed shimmy.
I still haven't caught the Les Mis reference he mentioned on twitter.

OOOOOH I know what you're talking about now. Those Cabinet Rap Battles sure get heated ;)

J. Groff is everything. He's a perfect human being and is absolutely perfect for KG3.

I saw Lin denying a lot of guesses on the Les Mis thing. My only other guess is in Its Quiet Uptown, Hamilton sings "if I could trade his life for me" and Javert sings "you would trade life for mine" in The First Attack. But I don't think that's it. My Les Mis knowledge is not as good as it is for other musicals so I'm probably missing it.

My moms wearing long sleeves and jeans......and her poncho.

She's going to text me her complaints by kick off

OH no, no. She will not enjoy that. I always tell people take the temperature outside and tack on 10-15 degrees inside the stadium. (Closer to 20 when I was jumping around like a fool in the student section)

OH no, no. She will not enjoy that. I always tell people take the temperature outside and tack on 10-15 degrees inside the stadium. (Closer to 20 when I was jumping around like a fool in the student section)

Nah she will be iiight. She does it every time

@RobinSparkles Les Mis reference confirmed by Lin himself.

13b9ad2e1a79ea56247cb0762f64de32.jpg

I wouldn't have picked up on that.

So I'm already failing at my new job, I'm hating it and would rather quit, but can't. Get to start filling out job applications like crazy, cause I don't how much more I can take, yay....

(Deleted the pic to save space...)
I am ashamed that I didn't pick up on that, since I pretty much have Les Mis memorized.
On another note, the soundtrack was at 25 on the Canadian iTunes chart when I went to bed last night, and it's at 20 now. And I think it went pretty close to #1 in the U.S. So it's doing pretty well. :)

Yes! Last I saw they were at like #4 or #5! I'm so excited for them!! They're passionately smashin' every expectation! :p

Also I found this:
, pumpkin-king-98: Ten Duel Commandments

Back