OT New Random Thread Pt. 3

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
That stinks. Our uniforms just arrived, thankfully. We'll be happy to see you guys on stage even without your new uniforms. <3
I heard!! And aw thanks! It's just very annoying because we were told they were supposed to be arriving this week but I guess not [emoji24]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I know you would prefer a lower level, but a lot of the ESPN Worlds segments with the alternate camera angles have good close ups. When I was on level 3, my coach showed us some of those videos and focused on their performance during transitions, motions and dance. He also explained to us how besides the skills being thrown, there should be no difference in a level 1 and a level 5 routine.

I don't think the espn worlds segments are online are they? We had show case tonight so they saw a lot of the teams perform and sell their routine including our level 5 worlds team so hoping it makes a difference at their practice tomorrow.

I found an internship listing that essentially wants someone who can be an accountant, plan meetings and events for up to 6,000 people, and design, create and maintain a phone app. Um good luck. Thats three majors right there.

I found an internship listing that essentially wants someone who can be an accountant, plan meetings and events for up to 6,000 people, and design, create and maintain a phone app. Um good luck. Thats three majors right there.
Did you get your application in yet? The job could be yours.

**I saw it on the internet so it must be true**

Did you get your application in yet? The job could be yours.

**I saw it on the internet so it must be true**
Unfortunately they wont hire seniors at all. That and theres no way I could be anywhere close to an accountant.

Hello college friends it's about textbook purchasing time again, what are good places to get them at reasonable prices?

So one of my best friends set her wedding date to my birthday and straight up, I don't plan on going. Like that makes me childish but I'm not really sorry about it. Plus she's getting married at 18 so I'll just try make it to her next one. #sorrynotsorry
PS @cheernerd5678 I second slugbooks. It's the best!

Lol petty.

On the other hand you'll have other birthdays just like she'll have other weddings

(Iwouldntgoeither)

Back