OT New Random Thread Pt. 3

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Since we're talking about computers, my grandma just switched from a PC to a Mac. I'm going over later today to put her photos on that I backed up the other night from the PC. The PC was so near death it took me almost two hours to back up less than 1000 photos. It was so slow and unresponsive and froze on me three times. It was so frustrating.

I need to brag about Swedish cheer for a minute! As i posted in the febuary thread it was the southern regionals in sweden this past sunday and the quality of the teams was soooo good! Yeah we are still not up to par with some american teams especially in the tumbling department but we are getting there! And we do still compete on dead floor so im happy weve gotten so far we have. I just think that teams have stepped it up a notch in choreo and in general cheer in sweden has evolved. just a couple of seasons ago you only competed like twice. once at regionals and once at nationals. and f you were a worlds team maybe there. but now we have several other comps and most teams compete more now. (we do have Jamfest nordic now so that may help a bit) We did also switch to levels not to long ago (this s the second season with the level rules fully in place.) we dont have leel 4 yeat but i dont really think we need it right now and when we do i think they will add it.

I don't know of a comprehensive list but I know that Davie County and Ledford competed.

Edit: I found more....

Forbush, Cox Mill, Cardinal Gibbons, and Northeastern as well. That seems to be it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Awesome! This was super helpful. I found Forbush, Cardinal Gibbons and Davie Co., do you know what divisions Ledford, Cox Mill and Northeastern were in?

Awesome! This was super helpful. I found Forbush, Cardinal Gibbons and Davie Co., do you know what divisions Ledford, Cox Mill and Northeastern were in?

Ledford was Super Large Varsity. Cox Mill was Small Varsity. Northeastern was Large Varsity non-tumble.

Since we're talking about Macs...My battery has been dying really fast lately. It used to last forever but it's been losing a significant amount of charge just overnight sitting not being used (closed). The other day it had around 60% when I went to bed and then when I woke up it had 23%. It's also dying quickly while I'm actually using it (like in the last 7ish minutes it went from 34% to 30% and all I have open is google chrome). Anyone know why this is happening? I just got it at the end of July and it's a MacBook Pro with Retina display. I mostly just use it for school/catching up on my TV shows.
I have 3 year insurance through Mizzou so I can take it in and get it checked out, but I thought I'd ask in case it's something I'm doing wrong.

Since we're talking about Macs...My battery has been dying really fast lately. It used to last forever but it's been losing a significant amount of charge just overnight sitting not being used (closed). The other day it had around 60% when I went to bed and then when I woke up it had 23%. It's also dying quickly while I'm actually using it (like in the last 7ish minutes it went from 34% to 30% and all I have open is google chrome). Anyone know why this is happening? I just got it at the end of July and it's a MacBook Pro with Retina display. I mostly just use it for school/catching up on my TV shows.
I have 3 year insurance through Mizzou so I can take it in and get it checked out, but I thought I'd ask in case it's something I'm doing wrong.

My roommate's is doing the same thing. It's slightly older, but it's a Pro too. She uses it at work all day but keeps it plugged in, then after work she plays around and blogs on it, and it dies almost nightly. I don't pretend to be an expert by any means, but I told her to make sure her brightness was down or auto adjusting. A super bright screen can drain the battery.

My roommate's is doing the same thing. It's slightly older, but it's a Pro too. She uses it at work all day but keeps it plugged in, then after work she plays around and blogs on it, and it dies almost nightly. I don't pretend to be an expert by any means, but I told her to make sure her brightness was down or auto adjusting. A super bright screen can drain the battery.
Hm I wonder if it's the software update then if it's happening to hers too? I think I updated my software semi recently... Or maybe I need to and that's why. I always keep my screen brightness low.

Do you which of the specific products is good?
CP has used Fake Bake Flawless with good results. Recently she found a Xen Tan (Bronze Luxe) kit at Costo (with full sized face and body lotions plus applicators for about $35) and I thought it was even better than the Fake Bake - also, it smells really good.

CP has used Fake Bake Flawless with good results. Recently she found a Xen Tan (Bronze Luxe) kit at Costo (with full sized face and body lotions plus applicators for about $35) and I thought it was even better than the Fake Bake - also, it smells really good.
Ok thanks I will see what works!!

For anyone who is friends with me on the other FB we are having a competition at the gym to see which team can check in the most. So I'm not trying to be one of "those" moms that always check in every time their kid is at the gym. Just an FYI [emoji6]

So my mom and dad just told me that they booked a cruise for us in May as my PT school graduation present. They won't tell me where all we're going, just that it starts in Venice and ends in Barcelona. I can't contain my excitement right now!!

So jealous!!

Back