OT New Random Thread Pt. 3

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Still amazed at how people think its ok to take thier clearly underage kids to R rated movies. Deadpool was an awesome movie, but the kids sitting in front of us clearly looked like they were all under the age 15, one kid didnt look much older then 10.....
Eh, it just means that if you're under 17 you have to have a parent/guardian take you, not that you can't see it. Since it's a movie based on a comic book you're going to get a lot of kids that want to see it, as long as their parents are okay with it, it doesn't bother me.

Still amazed at how people think its ok to take thier clearly underage kids to R rated movies. Deadpool was an awesome movie, but the kids sitting in front of us clearly looked like they were all under the age 15, one kid didnt look much older then 10.....
Totally dating myself here but I saw the original Amityville Horror when I was 9 and Blade Runner when I was 10. Not saying it was right but I think R just means "no one under the age of 17 without an adult".

Eh, it just means that if you're under 17 you have to have a parent/guardian take you, not that you can't see it. Since it's a movie based on a comic book you're going to get a lot of kids that want to see it, as long as their parents are okay with it, it doesn't bother me.
I get its a movie part of the marvel franchise, but i dont think its movie anyone under the age of 15 should be seeing, between the language, the adult jokes, the nudity and obvious violence that was through out the film. It made me cringe that a parent would be like yeah lets take our ten year old to see this. I mean the kids in front of us looked really young... Just an observation.

However it was a a great movie. And the guy who played Ajax was extremely good looking.

I did take my 6 year old cousin to see Pixels last summer because I'm the worst [emoji28] I didn't realize it was PG-13, and it wasn't that bad, but mainly because he is so young that most of the inappropriate content was way over his head (thank goodness). Fortunately his mom was the one that told me it was cool to take him and actually suggested the movie so that wasn't an issue, but she only suggested it because neither of us realized what it was actually rated [emoji854]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just seen on instagram: "Can't believe I'm already 8 months along! So crazy that in only three months we'll meet our little man!!!" Uhm, are you a horse? because horses gestate for 11 months. She's 30 years old and at 8 months pregnant is still a "shot girl" at a club in atlantic city so I guess I can't expect much. But do you not have an OB/GYN to clear that up for you?

I just needed to vent that. thanks.

A girl I worked with in college posted one day about starting her second trimester and the next about being "hella pregnant", I'm terrified to think about she's going to deal with the last roughly 2/3 of her pregnancy if she is considering herself "hella" pregnant already...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Judging by the reactions on Twitter, it seems like Lin gained a few fans from his acceptance speech. Although I did see a person or two ask Black Thought if he wrote the speech...

Some of the resale tickets on Ticketmaster aren't too nuts in terms of price. (Well, considering that some tickets for the date I'm going to are being sold for close to $2500 each.) And it's easier if you're looking for an even number of tickets, which I learned the hard way.
I honestly thought I would have no problem getting tickets from a third party seller but there are so many fake ones being sold out there it is insane to even take a chance. My birthday is in October and I have already put the request into dh. In the meantime I faithfully enter the lottery every single day.

I honestly thought I would have no problem getting tickets from a third party seller but there are so many fake ones being sold out there it is insane to even take a chance. My birthday is in October and I have already put the request into dh. In the meantime I faithfully enter the lottery every single day.
I think I heard that 14,000 people enter the online lotto on average a day.

ETA: I was trying to remember where I heard it to fact check and I realize it was said on the Hamilton snapchat story. So now I'm like "did they say 14,000 or 1,400?" And as crazy as it sounds, 14,000 makes more sense...

I can top it. When the wife and I saw Knocked Up, Seth Rogan and Katherine Heigl, there was a whole family there. Youngest was probably around 7.

**That will be 5 cents please**

I think I heard that 14,000 people enter the online lotto on average a day.

ETA: I was trying to remember where I heard it to fact check and I realize it was said on the Hamilton snapchat story. So now I'm like "did they say 14,000 or 1,400?" And as crazy as it sounds, 14,000 makes more sense...
I believe it. I will still however hold onto that minuscule glimmer of hope especially since it is effortless to enter.

I believe it. I will still however hold onto that minuscule glimmer of hope especially since it is effortless to enter.

And I wish you all the luck in the world :) If I lived close enough to NYC where I could make it there on short notice (if I won) I'd be entering everyday, too :p And Fun Home's lotto (glad to see them get a grammy nom! I knew Ham had it in the bag, when they started to announce the category on TV I was like "oh yeah, Ham won", but if they didn't win I wanted it to be Fun Home.)

btw, my friend and I decided Kendrick was the Hamilton of the Grammys. His performance was stellar and mannnnnn, the man was NON STOP.

Back