OT New Random Thread Pt. 3

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
I'm pretty much of the opinion that you should never start a Go Fund Me for yourself. If you know someone else in need, feel free to start one for them, but asking for money for yourself is pretty tacky.

I get that... but on the other hand I think some of the Go Fund Me accounts (when created for someone else) are presumptuous. When Columbia had that flood last October, people created go fund me pages for other families in a matter of seconds. Like did you talk to them first?

Just seen on instagram: "Can't believe I'm already 8 months along! So crazy that in only three months we'll meet our little man!!!" Uhm, are you a horse? because horses gestate for 11 months. She's 30 years old and at 8 months pregnant is still a "shot girl" at a club in atlantic city so I guess I can't expect much. But do you not have an OB/GYN to clear that up for you?

I just needed to vent that. thanks.
*prays that she meant 3 weeks and accidentally typed months because I refuse to believe a grown adult is that ignorant*

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I get that... but on the other hand I think some of the Go Fund Me accounts (when created for someone else) are presumptuous. When Columbia had that flood last October, people created go fund me pages for other families in a matter of seconds. Like did you talk to them first?

True. I think I'd be mortified if someone made a gofundme for me. I agree with you that you shouldn't make one for someone without checking with them first.

But still, you shouldn't ask for money for yourself.

*prays that she meant 3 weeks and accidentally typed months because I refuse to believe a grown adult is that ignorant*

I went back through her feed and sure enough there is a 7 months update that says #4monthsleft soooo yeah. I think she might be that ignorant. I don't know her personally, only baby daddy.. poor guy.

Just seen on instagram: "Can't believe I'm already 8 months along! So crazy that in only three months we'll meet our little man!!!" Uhm, are you a horse? because horses gestate for 11 months. She's 30 years old and at 8 months pregnant is still a "shot girl" at a club in atlantic city so I guess I can't expect much. But do you not have an OB/GYN to clear that up for you?

I just needed to vent that. thanks.

Oh my God, maybe she meant 3 weeks?!

@HeatUniqueJ I remember from Europeans you have Nfinity backpack. Where did you buy it? how much was the shipping, cutoms? Are you selling it? :D

I want to buy nfinity backpack for sooo long but I don't need it. I don't cheer anymore, I travel a lot but I have suitcase for it. But it is just one of those thing I need in my life.

Since i cant get the rebel backpack i am sticking with nfinity i guess
A bunch of german Shops sell them, try athletics fashion or icheer :)

giphy.gif

Actual footage of me, finally getting through the AMEX presale for my own concert this morning.

Shout out to my friend that came to meet me for lunch, that ended up watching me sit with 7 ticketmaster tabs open....only to get through ticketmaster on my phone

giphy.gif

Actual footage of me, finally getting through the AMEX presale for my own concert this morning.

Shout out to my friend that came to meet me for lunch, that ended up watching me sit with 7 ticketmaster tabs open....only to get through ticketmaster on my phone
So nerve wracking buying tickets! Have you ever tried the ticketmaster app?

Any tips for going to a job/career fair? I've never been to one before and it seems intimidating.

The app is how I got through

sorry I must have misread your post! I thought you said you got through calling on the phone! most of the time i get my tickets through the ticketmaster app because its quicker, and better seats come up most of the time.

sorry I must have misread your post! I thought you said you got through calling on the phone! most of the time i get my tickets through the ticketmaster app because its quicker, and better seats come up most of the time.

Lol that would have never occurred to me. I actually shared this today on Facebook
d715c7baf07012ef8bf1f39ec846b014.jpg

When I say on my phone I don't mean like using a phone for calling purposes

But yeah the app was actually trash today as well. I just happened to to be how I got through (after 20 mins of trying).

Wow. So my gym has been a gym for 1 1/2 seasons now, and since then they've already moved to a bigger facility, and we found out they're opening a new gym about 2 hours south. So crazy how fast we're growing.

Still amazed at how people think its ok to take thier clearly underage kids to R rated movies. Deadpool was an awesome movie, but the kids sitting in front of us clearly looked like they were all under the age 15, one kid didnt look much older then 10.....

Back