OT New Random Thread Pt. 3

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
I have to be honest. I went through another fierceboarder's twitter to get to your twitter to get to your instagram to see your ice cream.

Looks good though. I'm still amazed at your cheesecake.

I'm equal parts impressed and creeped out. :-p

ETA: If you're ever in DC and want to get a sushi burrito, hmu.

Last edited:
Kanye West bothers my spirit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
He bothers my ears as well.

Watched him on SNL last night and just couldn't figure out his 1st song at all except that maybe it was about him.

My wife watched his second performance and is pretty sure he was watching himself in the monitor the whole time.

**please raise your hand if you're related to Jocelyn**

He bothers my ears as well.

Watched him on SNL last night and just couldn't figure out his 1st song at all except that maybe it was about him.

My wife watched his second performance and is pretty sure he was watching himself in the monitor the whole time.

He made good music up until he got with Kim. My issue with him lies with everything he's done post Kim and how he became everything he said he wouldn't once he got with her.

I don't watch SNL so I can't speak on his performance. (SNL is prob the least funny thing ever)

I just know he's manic right now (he truly snapped when Donda died to be honest) and he's tweeting right now and he just bothers my spirit

He made good music up until he got with Kim. My issue with him lies with everything he's done post Kim and how he became everything he said he wouldn't once he got with her.

I don't watch SNL so I can't speak on his performance. (SNL is prob the least funny thing ever)

I just know he's manic right now (he truly snapped when Donda died to be honest) and he's tweeting right now and he just bothers my spirit

Ahhhh

I still haven't listened to the cast album for that show,

It is one of my fave cast albums. I love musical theatre beacause I love movies and music so most my fave shows were/are movies. Heathers is great bc it puts the movie in some context and gives back story. The songs rank in line with the music from Legally Blonde for me.

Kanye saw Hamilton this weekend and I'm thoroughly interested in what he thought about it. I'm not sure what to think about Kanye but part of me thinks there is a curse on all men who enter the Kardashian fam and Kanye is just another victim. None of them make it out unchanged. Rob, Lamar, Scott, Bruce/Caitlyn, now Kanye.

More importantly in the hamilton realm though, this happened this weekend

so I can die happily. Peep Lin's ITH shirt :cloud9:

They are the Bey and Jay of my life basically. Except they aren't married.

See. No. I'd never donate to someone for adoption purposes. Adoption is great. It's awesome. If you can AFFORD adoption you should certainly do it

I also never donate to people with these mission trips to Haiti and African countries etc. If you feel so inclined to pose with a brown kid looking like a savior for Facebook, I can find you a housing project right here stateside that needs your help.... With plenty of poor kids to pose with. We have poor, sick and underserved kids in the US that you can come mission to.

But like I said. I'm harsh about this stuff.

THIS!!!! Just had a family around the corner from us (definitely way upper middle class) start a Fund Me for their adoption. They have 1 natural child and 1 adopted child already. Within 5 days they had over $30k. The husband is a lobbyist on the Hill and was working on Rand Paul's campaign. I was just shaking my head and wondering how they could do that with a clear conscious. Regarding "mission trips"....you can do just as much good here in freezing NYC, DC, Boston as you can in the warm/sunny Caribbean. Charity begins at home...

@HeatUniqueJ I remember from Europeans you have Nfinity backpack. Where did you buy it? how much was the shipping, cutoms? Are you selling it? :D

I want to buy nfinity backpack for sooo long but I don't need it. I don't cheer anymore, I travel a lot but I have suitcase for it. But it is just one of those thing I need in my life.

THIS!!!! Just had a family around the corner from us (definitely way upper middle class) start a Fund Me for their adoption. They have 1 natural child and 1 adopted child already. Within 5 days they had over $30k. The husband is a lobbyist on the Hill and was working on Rand Paul's campaign. I was just shaking my head and wondering how they could do that with a clear conscious. Regarding "mission trips"....you can do just as much good here in freezing NYC, DC, Boston as you can in the warm/sunny Caribbean. Charity begins at home...

I'm pretty much of the opinion that you should never start a Go Fund Me for yourself. If you know someone else in need, feel free to start one for them, but asking for money for yourself is pretty tacky.

Just seen on instagram: "Can't believe I'm already 8 months along! So crazy that in only three months we'll meet our little man!!!" Uhm, are you a horse? because horses gestate for 11 months. She's 30 years old and at 8 months pregnant is still a "shot girl" at a club in atlantic city so I guess I can't expect much. But do you not have an OB/GYN to clear that up for you?

I just needed to vent that. thanks.

Just seen on instagram: "Can't believe I'm already 8 months along! So crazy that in only three months we'll meet our little man!!!" Uhm, are you a horse? because horses gestate for 11 months. She's 30 years old and at 8 months pregnant is still a "shot girl" at a club in atlantic city so I guess I can't expect much. But do you not have an OB/GYN to clear that up for you?

I just needed to vent that. thanks.
That's disturbing... I would feel so weird being out somewhere and seeing that.

Back