OT New Random Thread Pt. 3

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Does anybody have any advice on starting to train for a marathon? Would it be better to do a half first? I've done 5 and 10ks, but never a half or full marathon. The race isn't till mid October if I decide to do it. I'm at my parents and run about 3 miles a day (it's too hot/humid here for me to do more haha), but when I'm at school I usually run 4-6 miles a day.
Just saw the tags for me on this, but yes I've done 2 fulls before. I did 2 halves before my first full (well really 3 but one was the day before my first full lol, don't do that) and I would definitely recommend doing a half before a full to get used to doing a longer distance race and get used to the fueling during those races. Though a full is a completely different beast than a half, not even comparable in my mind, but as long as you follow a solid training plan and get the miles in, it's totally doable to do a full without doing any other races before it.

I just noticed 5 episodes from season 2 of Degrassi are up. I wasn't planning on going to bed early, anyway.

I guess I'm
It isn't on Netflix yet, just streaming sites because for some reason it aired in Australia before Canada/the U.S.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

I was so desperate that I used my VPN changer to get Australian Netflix...you can't even watch the last season of Degrassi.

I watched DTNG growing up but stopped after the 7ish season? I hate this new version but it's so bad that it's good.

@RobinSparkles Yes please. Found out it's not coming to Netflix until July 22nd. Of course I still have some other shows to catch up like Outlander and Orphan Black but when I need to channel my inner middle/high schooler Degrassi is my go-to. Plus I love me some Jake Epstein.

Back