OT New Random Thread Pt. 3

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
I am a huge Craig fangirl. He was my fave.

He went through a lot so I'll give him a bit of break but he was the worst. Let's be real. Cheated on Ashley, Manny on drugs, whatever him and Ellie were. He was a mess.

But I HATED Ashley and they dated for a good portion of the show so that could be it too. She's on my list of least favorite characters with Vanessa from GG and Peyton from OTH.

He went through a lot so I'll give him a bit of break but he was the worst. Let's be real. Cheated on Ashley, Manny on drugs, whatever him and Ellie were. He was a mess.

But I HATED Ashley and they dated for a good portion of the show so that could be it too. She's on my list of least favorite characters with Vanessa from GG and Peyton from OTH.

but he was/is really cute tho....

I stopped watching after season 5ish. I've missed a lot.

Tried to watch this Next Class garbage and got about 5 mins into the first episode before I was just noping my way out.

Ashley was the worst. I hated Ashley. I hated Ashley from the start. I hated Gothic Ashley and I hated Ashley when she dated Wheelchair Jimmy (again) and he ordered that penile pump off the internets

Craig's song is still [emoji91][emoji91][emoji91][emoji91]

"What I knowwww is that I hurt you, what I know is that I suck and what I know is that I'm sorry"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ashley was the worst. I hated Ashley. I hated Ashley from the start. I hated Gothic Ashley and I hated Ashley when she dated Wheelchair Jimmy (again) and he ordered that penile pump off the internets

ALL OF THIS! Ashley is so annoying I wish she would've stayed in England.

but he was/is really cute tho....

I stopped watching after season 5ish. I've missed a lot.

Tried to watch this Next Class garbage and got about 5 mins into the first episode before I was just noping my way out.

If I recall correctly I found myself watching Next Class after a rough night out and I was so enthralled by how bad it was that I watched the whole season? I can't really tell you a single thing about those characters though...I wish this new version had some legacy characters. I feel like it's so removed from the original. What made DTNG so good was its connection to the OG show.

hated ashley and craig, and i really liked the whole sean and emma love story.

looking into what they are all up to now is mind blowing, basically all the guys on the show grew up to be really easy on the eyes and Miriam McDonald is drop dead gorgeous now a days.

"What I knowwww is that I hurt you, what I know is that I suck and what I know is that I'm sorry"

:deathdrop:

I might have been singing that yesterday....

so I'm going to Canada on Friday and the friend I'm visiting used to work at a Starbucks in Toronto and she'd serve Snake coffee all the time. That's my closest Degrassi connection.

If I recall correctly I found myself watching Next Class after a rough night out and I was so enthralled by how bad it was that I watched the whole season? I can't really tell you a single thing about those characters though...I wish this new version had some legacy characters. I feel like it's so removed from the original. What made DTNG so good was its connection to the OG show.

I stopped watching when the bi kid running for class president (or something) had "I play for both teams" as his slogan. Mr. Raditch never would have let something that explicit hang on the walls of Degrassi Community School.

I also kind of miss the semi-relatable plotlines from the early seasons. Creepy men on the internet stranger danger! Hazel hides her background! Ritalin! Crazy parents!

Now it's just sooooo bad.

I stopped watching when the bi kid running for class president (or something) had "I play for both teams" as his slogan. Mr. Raditch never would have let something that explicit hang on the walls of Degrassi Community School.

I also kind of miss the semi-relatable plotlines from the early seasons. Creepy men on the internet stranger danger! Hazel hides her background! Ritalin! Crazy parents!

Now it's just sooooo bad.

I feel like it tries to hard to hit all major plots for 'Gen X.' Like don't get me wrong I support the LGBT community, but how is every character falling in that category? I just don't buy the drama either. Everything moves fast and there isn't character development.
My minor is creative writing so i'm super invested to how plots are written, character motivation lol

Ive Honestly been a bad cheer fan since ive had a few gyms i have not reallt liked like stingrays and maryland twisters but after having a boring weekend with absolutley nothing to do i decided to watch some videos of those gyms and honestly ive started to like them a whole lot more now. And now ive come to realise that i dont really dislike any gym. maybe dont love every gym as much as i love World Cup and Top gun but i dont hate them either.

and sorry for the bad grammar my english is pretty bad these days..

That's cooler than mine. A guy I work with knows a friend of the guy who played Wesley.

The only semi-believable storyline was the SWAT-ing from season 1 of Next Class. And the revelation that Frankie is a closet racist.

It annoyed me that Tristan went around telling everyone he had a STD before getting a diagnosis. Who does that?

Craig's song is still [emoji91][emoji91][emoji91][emoji91]

Preach. Gothic Ashley was try-hard, and for an honor student... gawd, was she dumb. Popping ecstasy because nobody thought she was fun?

And I though JT was the only one who ordered a penile pump? Poor Jimmy. If he and Ellie had had better chemistry I would have shipped the two of them together.

@UCFKnights07 Good Lord he's delicious. :cloud9: The Semma comments are cracking me up.

Back