OT New Random Thread Pt. 3

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
To think about 8 years ago, my brother told me Jimmy from Degrassi was rapping with Lil Wayne. I wanted nothing to do with it.

Now he's Champagne Papi and he is one of my favorite current artists

I'll never forget the moment I realized Jimmy Brooks was Drake. I was instantly a fan

And then I remember my ex bf from high school picking me up from class (I was in grad school) and he was playing "So Far Gone" and I was shocked and I was like "you like Drake?" and then he quoted that lyric from "Best I Ever Had" about how he got it for his sister (he doesn't have sisters) but I about died laughing

Now I must sit and reflect about how I'm old now and why I still hang out with my hs ex bf to this present day.... [emoji53]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I begged my dad to bring me to meet Jimmy and Spinner at a mall near Boston (height of my Aubrey Graham crush). When the day finally came, it was suddenly changed to Toby and Liberty. I was SO pissed that we drove hours for the love of my life to not be there.

I'll never forget the moment I realized Jimmy Brooks was Drake. I was instantly a fan

And then I remember my ex bf from high school picking me up from class (I was in grad school) and he was playing "So Far Gone" and I was shocked and I was like "you like Drake?" and then he quoted that lyric from "Best I Ever Had" about how he got it for his sister (he doesn't have sisters) but I about died laughing

Now I must sit and reflect about how I'm old now and why I still hang out with my hs ex bf to this present day.... [emoji53]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
For a long time I refused to call him Drake. We either referred to him as Aubrey or Wheelchair Jimmy.

But we always knew how talented he was. Even Ashley knew - which is why she deleted that track ;).

I'm on episode 5 now. Jake Epstein makes an appearance. And basically every main person from the beginning of the show. But Jake Epstein sings a bit, and since I can't find any bootlegs of him in American Idiot or Beautiful, that'll have to work.

(that took way too long to type. laptop keeps randomly highlighting things and making the cursor jump all over the place. which then makes me insert extra letters, or delete letters. )

I'm slightly embarrassed how excited I was when I saw that he made an appearance...

The arc with Manny/Craig/Ashley {hate her} is my fave. Especially Rock n Roll High School because it was the first time I heard Aurbrey rap.

I call him Aubrey all the time.
All of this. They tackled so many topics with that storyline: teen pregnancy/abortion, difficult relationships with parents (Manny's verbally abusive, emotionally distant father made me so mad), infidelity, mental illness, domestic violence, death of loved ones...

You couldn't not relate to anyone on that show.

Hey guys! I need some help!

1. I am looking for cheerleading mixes with original styles of music in it (like hard rock or punk... something different).

2. I can't find the 2015-2016 uniform thread... can someone put the link here? Thank you!

Back