OT New Random Thread Pt. 3

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
@Eyes On The Prize remember all those times I complained about Wegmans? Guess who had to return north this weekend and stopped there before even checking into her hotel? lol This spicy tuna roll takes back the mean things I said.

I don't ever remember you saying anything mean ever but I'm glad you are a born again but with Wegmans ;) Their subs are my fav. I'll think of you as I make my weekly Wegmans run after work today.

PS - They are planning to build one in Brooklyn, it's up on their website. I'm hoping this means they are getting their feet wet with the downstate crowd and they'll expand out onto the Island in the future (since I think that's where you are now.)

ETA: I am happy that you now like Hamilton and Wegmans. I am satisfied. Ba-dum-tss.

Last edited:
My new favorite thing is all the cheer anons designing uniforms in what looks like microsoft paint and getting into fights over using templates and such. It made for a good laugh since they all are seeming to take it so seriously when it is just for fun. Not to mention lots of strange cutouts and words on butts :p

Last edited:
Go to Coconuts on the Beach! It's an ocean side restaurant/bar. It's super chill, we went there after spending the day at Cocoa Beach

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
This is probably kind of an unpopular opinion... I wasn't really that big of a fan! Their food was pretty okay. It definitely wasn't bad or anything, just kind of bland. It was also kind of rowdy there, not that I'm one to eat like in a very refined setting, but lots of kids were running around and stuff and it was weird. Idk, I think like @UCFKnights07 said, it really depends on what time/day you go.

I don't know, I think it's all in good fun lol! I remember reading an older thread on uniform designs, and all of them looked similar. Why not. (sorry double post)

The real amusing part just watching them argue with eachother for 'stealing' uniforms and the large ammounts of mesh

not sure where to put this, and didn't want to open up a new thread.. but If you are unable to attend any of the regional USASF meetings for your practical.. how else can you take your practical? i think i read someone saying you can do it via skype, but i can't find any info on website. thanks!

Hey, you are famous for your opinion now! ;)

Legit just came on here to post that! Haha.. Mama, I've made it...
I think its funny how much these anons post about how lame fierceboard is but they always seem to know what is going on over here..You cant deny that they arent the best quality. And this is just further proof that they are all ridiculous. It astounds me how immature people my age are sometimes.

I think its funny how much these anons post about how lame fierceboard is but they always seem to know what is going on over here..You cant deny that they arent the best quality. And this is just further proof that they are all ridiculous. It astounds me how immature people my age are sometimes.

No proof the accounts in question are run by a kid your age. Could be someone's grandma running it.

**If nothing else, at least we can agree Susie's Mom has entertainment value**

not sure where to put this, and didn't want to open up a new thread.. but If you are unable to attend any of the regional USASF meetings for your practical.. how else can you take your practical? i think i read someone saying you can do it via skype, but i can't find any info on website. thanks!
They started doing it via Skype/FaceTime last season. Once the regional meetings are over, they'll have virtual testing sites listed on the usasf website

Again, it's all your opinion, but I think the original post was kind of unnecessary. People do it all time for fun and some of the designs aren't that bad. I just say why not, after all it's in good fun and its kind of rude to make fun of the designs when people aren't doing them seriously or anything.

Again, it's all your opinion, but I think the original post was kind of unnecessary. People do it all time for fun and some of the designs aren't that bad. I just say why not, after all it's in good fun and its kind of rude to make fun of the designs when people aren't doing them seriously or anything.

That was not the original intent of that post, Im currently on very few hours of sleep because I have been at a precollege program the past two weeks. I'd like to apologize regardless. And I'm gonna go and edit the post to clarify that my intent is not to make fun of the designing of the uniforms but more to comment on how serious they are taking it and such!

Back