OT New Random Thread Pt. 3

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
I know I've already complained about this but last Wednesday I accidentally flushed my retainer down the toilet and my teeth shifted before I got impressions for my new one this past Monday. I got my new top retainer on Wednesday and I've been wearing it since then. However, I've noticed a tiny gap (it's honestly barely noticeable but I notice it and it bothers me) that has formed between my top front two teeth that wasn't there when I got my impressions done. My retainer fits perfectly so it's not going to push my teeth back together. I just noticed this gap last night and I'm just so frustrated with this whole situation. Has anybody else has issues like this? Any recommendations?

I love it so much :cloud9: I honestly think this is the best it's ever been since I've been on staff and I'm so proud of it! Of course there are mistakes I'm sure (1800 kids and 364 pages with 15 staff members) but I'm still so happy with it!
The word home is a cutout peeking through to the end sheet if you can't tell!

Last edited:
103e8gl.jpg

This is my cap for graduation. 8 is my lacrosse number that I started my little kid club career and finished my college career with and I'm a Marylander in North Carolina. And had to add my inner retired cheerleader with some bling.

I ordered her Nfinities today. Idp will be cp in 10 days. [emoji33] [emoji33] [emoji33]

Now ex cp20 wants to try out for an open team. [emoji24] [emoji24] [emoji24]

Last thing I remember, I was
Running for the door
I had to find the passage back
To the place I was before
"Relax, " said the night man,
"We are programmed to receive.
You can check-out any time you like,
But you can never leave

:cool:

@Mamarazzi just wanted to make sure you saw this... [emoji52]

Welcome back, IDPs dreams were your ticket out.
Welcome back, to that same old place you laughed about.
Well the names have all changed since you hung around,
But cheer dreams have remained and they're back around.
Who'd have thought Fats would lead ya,
Back here where we need ya,
Yeah we tease JAM a lot, cause we've got her on the spot, welcome back.
Welcome back, welcome back, welcome back...
:fro:

Should I tell stepkiddo about the baby kitty? She hasn't been put down yet, she doesn't appear to be in pain so we're waiting. Should I tell him she's sick?

Also re: stepkiddo. I got his state exercise test results today and it's absolutely dismal. How do you get an overweight, lazy, defiant kid with a mother that doesn't believe in organized sports to exercise...?

Back