OT New Random Thread Pt. 3

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Even though I go to Cali and see Cam all the time his tumbling still blows my mind. A three and a half to triple? A standing one to whip quad? Just imagine walking into the gym and having to tumble next to that haha

funny-gif-puppy-ball-playing.gif
I thought you guys needed this. I know I do.

So I work in a tourist town and this weekend was one of the biggest events of the year, so I had to park like a mile away and walk to my work at like 12 yesterday. I'm not familiar with the area at all- I literally drive to work and drive home. So at 12am when I got out of work, I went to walk to my car and got completely lost. It was pitch black outside and I had zero sense of where I was, all I knew was that I parked in the very back of a grass parking area. I had to call my dad crying bc I was so lost and he had to come pick me up and help me find my car lol. It was absolutely awful. Like, thank god I never ever ever have to do that again

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So I work in a tourist town and this weekend was one of the biggest events of the year, so I had to park like a mile away and walk to my work at like 12 yesterday. I'm not familiar with the area at all- I literally drive to work and drive home. So at 12am when I got out of work, I went to walk to my car and got completely lost. It was pitch black outside and I had zero sense of where I was, all I knew was that I parked in the very back of a grass parking area. I had to call my dad crying bc I was so lost and he had to come pick me up and help me find my car lol. It was absolutely awful. Like, thank god I never ever ever have to do that again

omg that is terrifying

omg that is terrifying
It was so awful. At first I was embarrassed because, like who loses their own car??? It's just so different (and super creepy with tons of randoms around) at night when you can't see anything. When my dad came and we found my car he turned his car lights off and we couldn't even see my vehicle from like 20 ft away. If he didn't come help me I never would have found it!

So at 12am when I got out of work, I went to walk to my car and got completely lost. It was pitch black outside and I had zero sense of where I was, all I knew was that I parked in the very back of a grass parking area.

Yikes, I got creeped out even just reading this. I always feel so vulnerable walking to my car at night even if I'm very familiar with the area. Sorry you had to go through this :/ *Sending you virtual cookies*

If it even happens again drop a pin when you park your car! We've done it several times when we park at away football games in cities we aren't familiar with. Just text a big group message with your friends that are there and click "send location" while you're all still by the car. (This is for iphones. No idea how it works on other phones but I'm sure it's something similar)

ha, so someone edited the USASF wikipedia page so that Senior Elite won this year...I would edit it, but I don't know how. Is everything else correct?
28sshm8.png

ha, so someone edited the USASF wikipedia page so that Senior Elite won this year...I would edit it, but I don't know how. Is everything else correct?
28sshm8.png
Haha, yea I think the rest is right, I can fix it. I randomly looked at it one day right after Worlds and someone had put Cali Smoed FTW on there, crazies.

If it even happens again drop a pin when you park your car! We've done it several times when we park at away football games in cities we aren't familiar with. Just text a big group message with your friends that are there and click "send location" while you're all still by the car. (This is for iphones. No idea how it works on other phones but I'm sure it's something similar)
Omg this is the best tip ever!!!!! Thank you so much lol

Latest posts

Back