OT New Random Thread Pt. 3

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
So, the extraction is done! The dentist had a little trouble with that b... of a tooth though. It didn't want to move at all! He worked around it for a good 30 minutes (plus the time he took for the anesthesia)! No need to say I was craving for an Advil after that... he had to shoot anesthesia five times (!!!) and try a couple things but FINALLY, the tooth decided it was time to go. I didn't bleed a lot though. But my cheek and my jaw hurt so it's going to be an advil and tylenol party for a while. I don't mind.

But I was kinda funny coaching 4 hours after. :D
It's like I could only speak from one side of the mouth! My co-coach was making fun of me.

Okay I've been on fierce board way too much. Ugh I'm having nightmares lol. Okay maybe not nightmares. Last night I had a dream that my family was trying to get away from zombies and I was trying to save a dog.

Yes! This drives me nuts, too! I use the Kindle app and it won't let me sort, either.

You can sort your books into collections on the Kindle app. Sorry @Just-a-Mom I have the DX and use the app so I am no good with the Fire. For the app, click on the three lines in the top left corner of the screen, you should see collections towards the bottom (3rd from last.) Click on that and a your collections will pop up. You can create new collections by clicking on the plus button in the top right corner.

You can sort your books into collections on the Kindle app. Sorry @Just-a-Mom I have the DX and use the app so I am no good with the Fire. For the app, click on the three lines in the top left corner of the screen, you should see collections towards the bottom (3rd from last.) Click on that and a your collections will pop up. You can create new collections by clicking on the plus button in the top right corner.

Yes, but it's a pain to put books into collections and doesn't really do what I want. I want to be able to put books into collections (preferably drag and drop from my library screen) and have that be the only place they appear - like putting apps into folders on my iPhone. Then, I want to be able to just see my collections from my library. And, I want to be able to easily sort the books within my collections into the order I choose and not the order I added them.

Yes, but it's a pain to put books into collections and doesn't really do what I want. I want to be able to put books into collections (preferably drag and drop from my library screen) and have that be the only place they appear - like putting apps into folders on my iPhone. Then, I want to be able to just see my collections from my library. And, I want to be able to easily sort the books within my collections into the order I choose and not the order I added them.
Gotcha, That is kind of how it works on my Kindle DX, you can't drag and drop, but once you add them to a collection that is where they stay.

Back