OT New Random Thread Pt. 3

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
I agree with you 100% I haven't watched it yet, but I want it short. I was originally hoping for bald, but I don't think they would do that for her.
I couldn't believe it when she started listing off things that people shouldn't do while she was in the house. Like, don't stare her from like a distance... I can't believe someone actually talks the way she does. "Like" is every other word out of her mouth!

Yeah I feel like she's trying to mimic the typical stereotype of white girl valley speak.

But I've never heard a white girl talk like that in real life, let alone a black girl. It's terrible. She sounds unintelligent. She almost reminds me of Kelli(?) from one of the very early seasons

Her list of things people can't do in the house was completely juvenile. She's so unlikable

I think Bello and Devin only "beef" because they feel threatened by being the strange looking models in the house.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I like his hair but I agree he was portrayed as a real sleezeball the first few episodes.

She's not a model type at all, just a pretty girl who is super annoying. I was actually surprised that she allowed them to shave half her head. I do feel bad when they make a drastic change to someone's appearance and then they send them packing that same episode.

I am not a fan of Devin - that "bird of paradise" hand thing he does in every shot is growing old and for some reason creeps me out a little. But the judges seem to dig it.

I think having guys added to the show a few seasons ago and now taking away the height restrictions has given the show new life, and that Tyra is a very smart business woman. I just hope we don't see her trying to make any more videos using the models.

Sometimes I like Devin and sometimes I can't stand him

One of the things I like about Tyra is that she openly admitted (even on the show) that the music video she had those girls make in that early cycle was a mess and a mistake.

I like having the guys, but I'm on the fence about the height thing. I was low key disappointed when I found out Ava was only 5'5. She's by far my favorite (until the make over) and I think she has the best face

Also I was looking at Hadassah's Instagram Wednesday night and saw she posted this picture, which basically embodies the fact that she just has a pretty face and is just a pretty girl. Like everyone Ava looks like they're in an ad campaign. Hadassah looks like she's being the mean girl at lunch. Bello kind of looks like he could be in the campaign but he also could be talking trash in the cafeteria. And Mame....she just wasn't ready when this was snapped
d704092feb165d69846f0f01a3943dcb.jpg

The twin pandas in DC were both boys and both had the same father, ruining all of my Maury-esque dreams of two panda dads for two panda babies.

The part of my charger that actually goes in the phone (iPhone 6) just snapped off the cord while still in my phone, so that's how my day is going [emoji58][emoji58]

One of the things I like about Tyra is that she openly admitted (even on the show) that the music video she had those girls make in that early cycle was a mess and a mistake.

I like having the guys, but I'm on the fence about the height thing. I was low key disappointed when I found out Ava was only 5'5. She's by far my favorite (until the make over) and I think she has the best face

Also I was looking at Hadassah's Instagram Wednesday night and saw she posted this picture, which basically embodies the fact that she just has a pretty face and is just a pretty girl. Like everyone Ava looks like they're in an ad campaign. Hadassah looks like she's being the mean girl at lunch. Bello kind of looks like he could be in the campaign but he also could be talking trash in the cafeteria. And Mame....she just wasn't ready when this was snapped

She looks exactly like a mean girl who just smelled something bad in that photo.

I agree about Tyra, I do like how she is humble and openly admits to her mistakes and learns from them. It is probably why I have watched every season except for the college one - I fell far behind on it and did not bother catching up with it. I am also a huge Kelly Cutrone fan and I was thrilled when she was added as a judge.

As far as the height thing goes - maybe they were not getting enough applicants any more who were of traditional model height?

She looks exactly like a mean girl who just smelled something bad in that photo.

I agree about Tyra, I do like how she is humble and openly admits to her mistakes and learns from them. It is probably why I have watched every season except for the college one - I fell far behind on it and did not bother catching up with it. I am also a huge Kelly Cutrone fan and I was thrilled when she was added as a judge.

As far as the height thing goes - maybe they were not getting enough applicants any more who were of traditional model height?

I didn't watch the British Invasion one. I just couldn't get into it. TBH I didn't like and couldn't stand the Brits

But other than that I've seen every season including the premier. When ANTM started it was June and I was on a trip with my friends at the beach and they were going out and I told them I couldn't go because I needed to watch this new show about models

I knew who she was solely from your description. Don't watch the show!

Good job!

I'm so glad they got rid of the fan vote score. I always thought that was the worst part. And while I get the whole branding image thing, it's still ANT Model, so make them models first. Which means you need to be tall enough for runway. If you're going for more of a personality/actress/model/whatever then re-name the show.

I'm so glad they got rid of the fan vote score. I always thought that was the worst part. And while I get the whole branding image thing, it's still ANT Model, so make them models first. Which means you need to be tall enough for runway. If you're going for more of a personality/actress/model/whatever then re-name the show.

Does it really matter though? Because when have they ever produced a top model?

Eva Pigford- found success in TV
Nicole Linkletter modeled for Forever 21
Adrienne Curry.....reality TV and married an old man from the Brady bunch
Naima....last I read doesn't model
Saleisha was a mess and should have never been there but I don't think she's working as a high fashion model
I follow Danielle Evans on Instagram she works steadily overseas but if you're not working in America are you really America's next top model?

I think the list of lackluster careers for winners basically continues with none of them really working as TOP models.

It's like American Idol----out of the 58383 seasons there's like 6 successes. Maybe. X-Factor the best thing they created was 5th Harmony and they didn't win

I'm adding this picture of Jade's rant because it's forever funny

60c6ab675fe2046f579dfa82715c350d.jpg

Back