OT New Random Thread Pt. 3

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
You can sort your books into collections on the Kindle app. Sorry @Just-a-Mom I have the DX and use the app so I am no good with the Fire. For the app, click on the three lines in the top left corner of the screen, you should see collections towards the bottom (3rd from last.) Click on that and a your collections will pop up. You can create new collections by clicking on the plus button in the top right corner.
I never knew this! Am so excited to sort everything now. Thank you.

Which one? I love that show. Guilty pleasure.

I can't think of his name but he's blonde and looks like he could be Maddie Gardners brother (seriously)

He doesn't take good pictures (according to he judges)

ETA
75e072dc68d539030e691a4e5d83a551.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I can't think of his name but he's blonde and looks like he could be Maddie Gardners brother (seriously)

He doesn't take good pictures (according to he judges)

ETA
75e072dc68d539030e691a4e5d83a551.jpg

Holy crap what kind of picture is that?

it's been such a busy past week filled with moving in to my new apartment in Dallas, endless target trips to get the last little things I need, seeing my parents go back to California, and simply trying to navigate my way around this new city.

I also had an interview at DSW the other day and the manager seemed to really love me and wants me to come back on Monday to interview with their district manager. The same day I went to American Eagle to return something, then decided to see if they were hiring and ended up filling out an application and having an interview all in the same day, because that manager also seemed to really like me. For them, I'm going back tomorrow, so fingers crossed for one or both jobs!

And today, I went to the real people gym and worked out for the first time in forever and managed to do cycling on the stationary bike for 3.5 miles, and elliptical for 1 mile. So I'm feeling pretty accomplished this week.

Nice body, but he can't smize at all.
They just narrowed it down to the final 14, so he has time to learn! And makeovers happened last night, which I really want to see because some sleazy guy on the show has long hair and I want it cut all off. But I'm being nice and waiting for my mom to get home from camping because we usually watch it together.

They just narrowed it down to the final 14, so he has time to learn! And makeovers happened last night, which I really want to see because some sleazy guy on the show has long hair and I want it cut all off. But I'm being nice and waiting for my mom to get home from camping because we usually watch it together.

I like his hair. I actually like him. I don't find him remotely attractive but he seems nice

I like his hair. I actually like him. I don't find him remotely attractive but he seems nice

He just seems to want to get with all the girls to me!!! What do you think of the pageant girl?

He just seems to want to get with all the girls to me!!! What do you think of the pageant girl?

Hadassah? I despise everything about her. Her personality is the worst. While she is a pretty girl ....nothing about her says model....maybe background in a music video or hip hop magazine....but anything else I just don't see it

I told my friend last night that I hoped they shaved her bald and sent her home.

I was so close....

Reactions: Ems
Hadassah? I despise everything about her. Her personality is the worst. While she is a pretty girl ....nothing about her says model....maybe background in a music video or hip hop magazine....but anything else I just don't see it

I told my friend last night that I hoped they shaved her bald and sent her home.

I was so close....

I agree with you 100% I haven't watched it yet, but I want it short. I was originally hoping for bald, but I don't think they would do that for her.
I couldn't believe it when she started listing off things that people shouldn't do while she was in the house. Like, don't stare her from like a distance... I can't believe someone actually talks the way she does. "Like" is every other word out of her mouth!

I like his hair but I agree he was portrayed as a real sleezeball the first few episodes.

I was so close....

She's not a model type at all, just a pretty girl who is super annoying. I was actually surprised that she allowed them to shave half her head. I do feel bad when they make a drastic change to someone's appearance and then they send them packing that same episode.

I am not a fan of Devin - that "bird of paradise" hand thing he does in every shot is growing old and for some reason creeps me out a little. But the judges seem to dig it.

I think having guys added to the show a few seasons ago and now taking away the height restrictions has given the show new life, and that Tyra is a very smart business woman. I just hope we don't see her trying to make any more videos using the models.

Back