OT New Random Thread Pt. 3

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
I get opening a new restaurant is stress full for management and all, and there is lots of info to give out, but to make 200 people sit in a going on 9 hour orientation is ridiculous.

I am not excited for fall (because it means winter is just around the corner) but I got some apple cider donuts at the store the other day and oh god am I excited for fall goodies. So ready for those.

I wish the seasons would just cycle from summer weather to fall weather back to summer weather. With blankets of snow only in December for Christmas and for snow-related activities but then it goes right back to fall weather. That's my ideal world.

I am not excited for fall (because it means winter is just around the corner) but I got some apple cider donuts at the store the other day and oh god am I excited for fall goodies. So ready for those.

I wish the seasons would just cycle from summer weather to fall weather back to summer weather. With blankets of snow only in December for Christmas and for snow-related activities but then it goes right back to fall weather. That's my ideal world.
As long as there is good snow on the slopes and the ski slopes only from early December through the beginning of April, I fully approve of this.

ugh apple cider donuts are THE BEST. also, fresh hard cider from your home state is pretty delicious :)

the fact that they're predicting an even wetter, snowier winter than last year makes me want to cry. It'll be my last winter in upstate... going out with a blizzard, or 5, I guess.

As long as there is good snow on the slopes and the ski slopes only from early December through the beginning of April, I fully approve of this.

A-FREAKING-MEN. Snowboarding is the absolute only reason I don't mind snow. It's the only pay off. I don't understand how people who don't ski or snowboard get through winter. You put up with all of it for nothing? For zero enjoyment from it? I couldn't live like that.

ugh apple cider donuts are THE BEST. also, fresh hard cider from your home state is pretty delicious :)

the fact that they're predicting an even wetter, snowier winter than last year makes me want to cry. It'll be my last winter in upstate... going out with a blizzard, or 5, I guess.

NY does apples and apple-y things right ;) Have you ever had freshly pressed apple cider (and I mean like the press it in front of you). It's ahhhhhhmazing. I can't wait to come home next weekend. I'm grabbing everything "apple" and hauling it back to MA with me, hard apple cider included. Sorry bank account.

It's funny you say that about the approaching winter because some lady was telling me just today that the farmers almanac was saying this winter was going to be just as bad as last winter, too. I was just like:
tumblr_mrdjrs2fh81srb4uqo1_400.gif

Keep your eyes out for the Apple Festival not to far from you. Yummmmm

**Sometimes I day dream Cheer Son is almost as good as Susie and then reality sets in**

Does it really matter though? Because when have they ever produced a top model?

Eva Pigford- found success in TV
Nicole Linkletter modeled for Forever 21
Adrienne Curry.....reality TV and married an old man from the Brady bunch
Naima....last I read doesn't model
Saleisha was a mess and should have never been there but I don't think she's working as a high fashion model
I follow Danielle Evans on Instagram she works steadily overseas but if you're not working in America are you really America's next top model?

I think the list of lackluster careers for winners basically continues with none of them really working as TOP models.

It's like American Idol----out of the 58383 seasons there's like 6 successes. Maybe. X-Factor the best thing they created was 5th Harmony and they didn't win

I'm adding this picture of Jade's rant because it's forever funny

60c6ab675fe2046f579dfa82715c350d.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well, I never expect anyone to actually "make it" because of these shows, but most of the finalists do usually end up with some form of a contract, though they're not supermodels. And you need the height to actually get a contract and work. Not saying they'll make millions, but turning it into decent career would be nice.

So.. it's almost 2 a.m and I just woke up my mom because MY IPHONE CHARGER STARTED SMOKING.
I've been using this iffy charger that has to be held in a certain way to work, and it stopped working today. I was frustrated. I tried another charger, didn't work. With my 3% battery, I frantically googled "iPhone 5s won't charge." An article told me to try restarting it. I do this with glee, hoping this will solve all of my issues.
Nope.
I can smell smoke, so I look down and I SEE SMOKE. I woke up my mom and I guess we're going to the Apple Store tomorrow...:defeated:

Apparently I can use an instructor discount at Athleta. It's 30%.

Omg my entire wardrobe is going to be so soft and amazing. I will be forever comfortable at work! [emoji7] [emoji7] [emoji7] [emoji7] [emoji7]

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G928A using Tapatalk

So.. it's almost 2 a.m and I just woke up my mom because MY IPHONE CHARGER STARTED SMOKING.
I've been using this iffy charger that has to be held in a certain way to work, and it stopped working today. I was frustrated. I tried another charger, didn't work. With my 3% battery, I frantically googled "iPhone 5s won't charge." An article told me to try restarting it. I do this with glee, hoping this will solve all of my issues.
Nope.
I can smell smoke, so I look down and I SEE SMOKE. I woke up my mom and I guess we're going to the Apple Store tomorrow...:defeated:

Something like this happened to me like three years ago! But I didn't realize it until I woke up and there was a hole in my charger (for the old kind of iPhones). I was just glad it didn't end up being more serious. Hopefully you get everything figured out!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Does anybody have a screenshot of the CB diet pills tweet? I'll need it for a video.

ETA: Found it. It was an Insta post.

Last edited:

Omg my entire wardrobe is going to be so soft and amazing. I will be forever comfortable at work! [emoji7] [emoji7] [emoji7] [emoji7] [emoji7]

I love Athleta but I found over the years the sizing can be very strange on some items and other items really do not wash well. That being said I always want to order almost everything in the catalogue which makes me very jealous of your discount!

I love Athleta but I found over the years the sizing can be very strange on some items and other items really do not wash well. That being said I always want to order almost everything in the catalogue which makes me very jealous of your discount!
We're buying our company warm-ups from them for the kids, so hopefully those will be good!

I'm really not an instructor, but they said the way they check is by paystub (got that) and seeing your name on the dance studio website as an instructor. Well... I'm the one that sets up the online scheduling, so I will just list myself as an instructor!

But I'm glad you said that about the sizing - I'll make sure to try everything on then. I'm definitely a buy-without-trying-on woman, so that's good info.

I love athleta! It's so underrated compared to Lulu but they've got great stuff!

Back