OT New Random Thread Pt. 3

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Anyone good at using Microsoft Access, and is willing to help me out with a few things?

MS Access is death. I used to help other students with it as part of my on campus job at school and Ive learned that Access can sense your frustration and then make your life terrible. My prayers are with you for real. (I know a little more than most but I wouldn't say I'm "good"... If you wanna PM, you can but I can't promise anything. I'll still try to help though lol)

ughh got a jury duty notice, not happy.
I just received one too and I am not happy either... I was off all Summer and had nothing to do, but write on fb, but did I get summoned, NOoo! Now, I must go back to work next week and now, Hello! a summon to show up for jury duty! This always seem to happen, every time like clockwork and then I show up and the Judge dismisses me and promise to call me back during the Summer...Really?!

I have had jury duty summons and have used the "mom taxi" as an excuse. Does it still work if I just dropped my CP at college and my son is also away? Lol. When the time
Comes again.....

I have had jury duty summons and have used the "mom taxi" as an excuse. Does it still work if I just dropped my CP at college and my son is also away? Lol. When the time
Comes again.....
If you defer you're more likely to be called again in a shorter time span than if you show up and are dismissed.

My first time ever being called for jury duty was for a murder case and I was excused for knowing the victims family. I really wanted to sit on that one.

**Oh, oh, oh, I wanna be free-yeah, to feel the way I feel
Man! I feel like a woman!**

ughh got a jury duty notice, not happy.

I was called last summer. Sometimes the court doesn't need anyone from the group that day and you all get out after 2-3 hours :)

My grandma got picked as a juror once a couple of years ago and she loved it. She made friends with the other older ladies who were picked. They all saw it as a great social opportunity and swapped their favorite recipes. Retirement probs.

If you defer you're more likely to be called again in a shorter time span than if you show up and are dismissed.

My first time ever being called for jury duty was for a murder case and I was excused for knowing the victims family. I really wanted to sit on that one.

**Oh, oh, oh, I wanna be free-yeah, to feel the way I feel
Man! I feel like a woman!**

My mom got to sit on a jury for a murder trial. I was jealous.

But now that I think about it, I'd never want to do it. The only jury for murder trial I would like to sit on, I'm ineligible for anyway.

I did get jury duty once for like the magistrate court. I didn't get picked once I said my occupation. It was fun guessing with everyone waiting, who would get picked based on occupations.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MS Access is death. I used to help other students with it as part of my on campus job at school and Ive learned that Access can sense your frustration and then make your life terrible. My prayers are with you for real. (I know a little more than most but I wouldn't say I'm "good"... If you wanna PM, you can but I can't promise anything. I'll still try to help though lol)

Thanks! I will PM you. I think it sensed my confidence and then messed stuff up just to have some fun!

It just bothers me that she doesn't seem to be taking the matter seriously.

and advertising to the whole world that you got a DUI is super cool. Good luck finding employment, girlfriend. You look totally responsible and reliable.

ETA i know college is supposed to be fun and a DUI won't stop you from getting a job in most fields. It's the internet fame/being a ridiculous idiot part I'm talking about.

Back