OT New Random Thread Pt. 3

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Is she the Dear Fat people bimbo?

She's an idiot that achieved going viral by being an idiot and a hateful attention seeking narcissist.

And her manner of speaking and mannerisms in general copied Jenna Marbles, so if she was going to do all this I wish she could have at least been remotely original in terms of personality

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ill agree at the fact that she is clearly a jenna marbles copycat, cause that is the first person i thought of when watching her video. however i have to wonder if she did it on purpose, like hey let me make the most offensive video ever, so that ill get millions of views and make lots of money. (cause i would take a big guess and say she's a youtube partner) i mean most of here videos before the fat shaming one didnt reach anywhere near half a million viewers, if even over 20,000 views. And the only thing i can think of that is more offensive to make fun of is gay people or black people.

being offensive clearly gets you more attention then just having a pretty face and being slightly funny.

.....however her instagram models video is pretty accurate and funny. regardless how offensive that video it is...

ill agree at the fact that she is clearly a jenna marbles copycat, cause that is the first person i thought of when watching her video. however i have to wonder if she did it on purpose, like hey let me make the most offensive video ever, so that ill get millions of views and make lots of money. (cause i would take a big guess and say she's a youtube partner) i mean most of here videos before the fat shaming one didnt reach anywhere near half a million viewers, if even over 20,000 views. And the only thing i can think of that is more offensive to make fun of is gay people or black people.

being offensive clearly gets you more attention then just having a pretty face and being slightly funny.

.....however her instagram models video is pretty accurate and funny. regardless how offensive that video it is...

I think she did it for attention and infamy and doesn't truly believe a word that she said nor actually truly care about fat people. She just knew it would strike nerves. She also didn't say anything new or offensively funny (if this is your thing) about fat people being fa. I also think the same for the TLC girl that posted the rebuttal. She doesn't truly care about ther chicks fake opinion but acting like she cares and was offended will get her some more views on her show.

I feel like nothing about her humor is funny or original. I'd bet my first born her Instagram model video are the same jokes and points other people have made before her.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Your answers:
-Chipotle
-Chipotle
-Chipotle
-Chipotle

(I realize this isn't helpful because you don't have Chipotle, which is a crime)

Traditionally, burrito bowls are just bowls consisting of anything you would put in a burrito. But you really can't go wrong. There are no rules! My go to is usually rice, black beans, meat of choice (at Chipotle it's usually barbacoa), pico, corn salsa, medium salsa, cilantro, cheese and sour cream. Guacamole if the wallet allows it.

Well, I actually found out that there is a Chipotle in Frankfurt - but Frankfurt isn't even close to where I live. I guess I have to hope that they're really successful and will soon expand in Germany. Or I have to plan a trip to Frankfurt some time soon. Until then I have to rely on the homemade version (which I guess is also better for my budget because burrito bowls sound like something I could have every single day)

Your answers:
-Chipotle
-Chipotle
-Chipotle
-Chipotle

(I realize this isn't helpful because you don't have Chipotle, which is a crime)

Traditionally, burrito bowls are just bowls consisting of anything you would put in a burrito. But you really can't go wrong. There are no rules! My go to is usually rice, black beans, meat of choice (at Chipotle it's usually barbacoa), pico, corn salsa, medium salsa, cilantro, cheese and sour cream. Guacamole if the wallet allows it.
We actually stopped going to the Chipotle by us because no matter what time of day you went it was at least a 20 minute wait on line. There's a chain by us that recently opened called Cabo Fresh (I think there are 2 in total on Long Island) that's pretty much the same as Chipotle without the maddening wait. We could eat there every night.

My burrito bowl: brown rice, black beans, peppers, steak and chicken, mango salsa, cheese, a little spinach and guac. Or I will get a mango salsa shrimp whole wheat burrito that also has brown rice, spinach and black beans in in. And now I'm hungry.

I've just found out a few days ago that a thing called "burrito bowls" exists. Since a ton of my favorite foods are in them, I want to make them at home (there is sadly no place here that sells them). I've found a couple of recipes on pinterest, but still have some questions:
- Is there anything that HAS to be in them?
- Does anyone have a great recipe for them (or for certain ingredients)?
- What do you like to have in yours?
- Anything else I need to know before I try to make them?
Pinterest has some chipotle copy cat recipes, I haven't tried them but I want to! They're like the individual parts of the bowl - cilantro lime rice, different types of meat, etc - not one recipe for a bowl, so you can pick and choose from what you find.
My burrito bowl is brown rice, chicken, black beans, pico de gallo, corn salsa, and guac. I used to get cheese but I honestly taste no difference with/without it so why eat those calories? Can't go without guac though!
I love chipotle burrito bowls but there's a place in CoMo and I believe St Louis? called Seoul taco that's even better. They have a "gogi bowl" similar to a burrito bowl in concept - rice, vegetables (like leafy greens and carrots), meat of choice, sauce - but so much more amazing (which is hard). It's not really Mexican, it's like Mexican food concepts with Korean food. I take everyone there! They also have regular tacos and quesadillas (with differences obviously bc the meat and such is Korean style) and some other options. If you're ever in the area EAT THERE. It's so fresh and even though it's a lot of food, you don't feel like you just over indulged like leaving chipotle. I don't know if it's actually healthy but when you're eating it it feels like it should be :)

All this food talk is making me so hungry! This gall bladder deal is no good. Everything I eat basically makes me nauseous.

Gone this weekend to a coaches conference in Montreal and then 2 weeks to Niagra falls for a friends birthday...the food problem should be interesting.

im trying to decide if this nicole arbour chick is an idiot or a genius.
Maybe not a genius. My wife read online last night that she lost her job as a result of it.

ETA: She is denying any claims of losing employment so I'm not sure.

**Don't mind me, just one of the girls here**

Last edited:
Has anyone done a couch to 5k program on a treadmill? I'm not a fan of running outside since I still haven't learned my way around the area even though this is my third year here...

I'm running the hot chocolate 15k in November, and I've done half my training on the treadmill. It's fine to start, but if you're actually trying to run a real race, you have to do some of the training outside - running on concrete is WAY different than on a treadmill, especially on your joints and feet.

Eta - @Emily my burrito bowl is more a salad, but so good: lettuce (romaine and spring mix), brown rice, pico de gallo, salsa verde, avocado, corn, grilled steak. I use plain Greek yogurt instead of sour cream, but sour cream tastes better. Then I add low fat cheddar and the dressing Chipotle uses on their salads (canned Chipotle peppers, red wine vinegar, olive oil, honey, blended together - amazing). I make this about twice a week! [emoji4]

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G928A using Tapatalk

CP is going to be in her first parade tomorrow! I'm excited for her but also nervous. I'm sure they'll put the little ones on the float and have lots of the coaches walking to keep track of everyone but I just have worst case scenarios in my head.

CP is going to be in her first parade tomorrow! I'm excited for her but also nervous. I'm sure they'll put the little ones on the float and have lots of the coaches walking to keep track of everyone but I just have worst case scenarios in my head.
whenever my (old) gym would do our local parade that's exactly what we did. all tiny/mini aged girls were on the float. the rest of us would walk and pass out candy and do stunts while we were stopped at long enough sections.

I'm running the hot chocolate 15k in November, and I've done half my training on the treadmill. It's fine to start, but if you're actually trying to run a real race, you have to do some of the training outside - running on concrete is WAY different than on a treadmill, especially on your joints and feet.

Eta - @Emily my burrito bowl is more a salad, but so good: lettuce (romaine and spring mix), brown rice, pico de gallo, salsa verde, avocado, corn, grilled steak. I use plain Greek yogurt instead of sour cream, but sour cream tastes better. Then I add low fat cheddar and the dressing Chipotle uses on their salads (canned Chipotle peppers, red wine vinegar, olive oil, honey, blended together - amazing). I make this about twice a week! [emoji4]

Hot Chocolate 15K? Jeeez I'll run any length for good hot chocolate. Heart eye emoji times a billion.

I'm not doing it to run any races, just to get back in shape. Or in shape for the first time...
I figure I'll start running outside once I can actually run for more than 45 seconds at a time without dying.

Hot Chocolate 15K? Jeeez I'll run any length for good hot chocolate. Heart eye emoji times a billion.
Ha! Well last year it was so cold that my chocolate hardened back up before I could eat it. So that sucked.

We only did the 5k last year, but if you do the 15k you get a medal (shaped like a chocolate bar). My lovely child said she wants that medal, so we're getting it this year. I'm in no way, shape, or form ready... But I have 8 weeks left!

Back