OT New Random Thread Pt. 3

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
I'm making a little gift for my school cheer team's first game and I need some advice. My coach gives us a "buddy" who's a cheerleader in the grade below me. Im looking for ideas but most involve candy and she told me she doesn't like sweets so I'm kinda lost lol. I need it done by the 17th. Ideas?

I'm making a little gift for my school cheer team's first game and I need some advice. My coach gives us a "buddy" who's a cheerleader in the grade below me. Im looking for ideas but most involve candy and she told me she doesn't like sweets so I'm kinda lost lol. I need it done by the 17th. Ideas?
How about a jar that has pedicure/manicure stuff. Or cute little/unique school supplies. I bought some cute stuff in the dollar spot section in Target.

Shoutout to BuegeSmalls for my gym's AWESOME shirts! We love them :) if anyone is looking for artwork she's your girl!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Shoutout to BuegeSmalls for my gym's AWESOME shirts! We love them :) if anyone is looking for artwork she's your girl!

I'd shimmy this but I can't from the app lol So happy you guys like them and thanks for the shoutout [emoji3][emoji4]

A bracelet with an inspirational symbol or word on it; a bow; a photo collage poster are all more meaningful than candy and cost under $20

It is, but he had his chance when they forced anger management treatment on his last year after a similar incident.
Chances are they'll do what they did when AJ Cook and Paget Brewster quit/all that messiness in the sixth and seventh season happened. Say he "went away on assignment" and never returns from it.
The bright side in all this is Aisha Tyler is now a series regular and Paget Brewster is coming back! (I've missed seeing her on TV since Community ended for good.)

But will it be good?

I like both Aisha and Paget but I think it will be hard to fill Gibsons shoes on that role.

**space for rent**

It is, but he had his chance when they forced anger management treatment on his last year after a similar incident.
Chances are they'll do what they did when AJ Cook and Paget Brewster quit/all that messiness in the sixth and seventh season happened. Say he "went away on assignment" and never returns from it.
The bright side in all this is Aisha Tyler is now a series regular and Paget Brewster is coming back! (I've missed seeing her on TV since Community ended for good.)

I've been an avid CM fan since Season 1---I swoon Spencer Reid the second he is on the screen, but this show is over, imo. I don't agree with Gibson's actions at all...I mean, at all; but I don't see this show bouncing back from this loss especially so fresh from losing Morgan.

Back