OT New Random Thread Pt. 3

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
My Cognitive Neuropsychology class was supposed to start 15 minutes ago and there are four of us sitting in a classroom (I know there are more people in this class) and our professor is still not here..........

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So I'm putting all my pictures on my computer to free up space on my phone. I've had the phone since last November, and I have 1597 pictures. Granted, I went to New York City over the summer, and I took a lot of pictures there, but that's still a lot for 13 months
I am always deleting pictures off my phone! My camera roll starts in June and I have over 3,000 pictures

I have about a billion essays to write for college stuff this month SOS
One is an essay for a school that I KNOW I'm not going to but my mom is making me apply to anyway?
Another is two 1000 word essays due at the end of the month.... And they sent the email inviting you to apply today. Awesome.
Then there are some random others. Like hey colleges, if you took from October - Mid January to decide whether you wanted to accept me, why do you expect me to write these essays so quickly? The acceptance process wasn't quick.... UGH I absolutely hate writing and colleges give the worst prompts. :help:

Our boys game just ended. It was the most exciting game! It went back and forth the whole time, and no one was up by more than 3 points at a time. It literally came down to the last second. We lost 52-54, but I can't even be mad because of how great the game was!

Now why would you want to waste glitter on your enemies?

Ship Your Enemies Glitter

I saw this on Tumblr last night and laughed so hard. Especially at their FAQ section.

I would never spend $10 on the person I hate. Even if that person made me hate the entire state of Ohio. (Sorry Ohio natives, it's not you. It's her.) I'd use that $10 towards a retail therapy session to help with all the pain she caused me ;)

Glitter is evil. Glitter is the worst. I refuse to use it on any of my crafts at work and fortunately my branch manager feels the same way as has banned it from the library

If someone mailed me a box of glitter I would ruin them.
I have to thank you, as always, for the good belly laugh. Ruin them....lol

Back