OT New Random Thread Pt. 3

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Here's a video (hopefully it works).

ETA: really spectacular cover photo for it. Wow.

Hey, sorry for the late response, but I'm built similarly to you so I thought I should try to help. For me the only way I'm getting over and on my feet is a strong hip pull. Your set and head position are great, but driving your knees over your forehead, creating that hip rise will help a lot! Also, make sure you hold that tight tuck position until you see the floor then get your chest up! Working tuck drills like crazy to increase muscle memory will also help. Let me know if you need any drills or conditioning specifically for standing tucks (they were/are my greatest obstacle in tumbling for the past eight years, so I've done them all lol). Otherwise, there's plenty of great sources all over the place on here!

Went to the dentist and they're saying its my muscle. Something called Tragus or something like that. He said it may take awhile to go down and to take anti inflammatory and then he will give muscle relaxer too if it's not any better by Saturday. He wanted to give me naproxen but I'm allergic to it so I'll have to take Celebrex instead.

I don't think mine has that yet :(
We had target here in Canada less than a year and apparently they're already bankrupt so they're pulling all the Canadian stores and some are done and hadn't even been opened yet lol really sucks because I actually liked shopping there but I guess we'll get some good liquidation deals until they open.

I had never heard about Starbucks in Targets until I went to school, and then when I was home over winter break I noticed ours had one and I've never been happier in my life! Even though there is a starbucks like a minute away from target.... Its just so much more convenient.
There's a Starbucks in our Target and in the parking lot lol. They're the only ones in town too. And they're 30 minutes away

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We had target here in Canada less than a year and apparently they're already bankrupt so they're pulling all the Canadian stores and some are done and hadn't even been opened yet lol really sucks because I actually liked shopping there but I guess we'll get some good liquidation deals until they open.

I cried for my Canada friends for losing Target. From my understanding they went too big too fast and it was a logistic nightmare. Living an hour from Target was hell; not having one at all...not gonna happen!

When I saw they were getting rid of them I was sad for Canada. I freaking love target.
Me too! I used to live in MD so when I heard they were coming here I was so excited because we used to shop at target often. Sucks that they didn't really give it a chance but I mean if they were that much in the hole already it probably would have got worse.

I cried for my Canada friends for losing Target. From my understanding they went too big too fast and it was a logistic nightmare. Living an hour from Target was hell; not having one at all...not gonna happen!
Ya they did and the importing costs and exchange was really killing the company. On a good note so far I've gotten some really nice Starbucks reusable cups since the Starbucks is already closed even though target doesn't close until May.

I need to stop going to Target...or, at least, stop going like every few days. However, in case you need tops or tanks they're like $7 on sale and somehow I came home with a 22.48lb turkey for under $20. It expires before Christmas so I guess Easter? I don't even know how to make a turkey but the price was great.

I bought my Thanksgiving and Christmas turkeys at Target. They were on sale in cartwheel

.....I've "saved" over $200 at target using cartwheel.

I don't even want to begin to guess how much I've spent

I feel so blessed that there's a Target with a Starbucks 0.7 miles away from my apartment (according to my GPS.)

There's a Dunkin Donuts on the other side of my fence. I used to get Starbucks and then we moved here and it was too tempting to stop at Dunks on the way to the train which is across the street. But now I drive to work and that dunks doesn't have a drive through and that parking lot is a mess in the morning. I have found a starbucks on the backroads on the way to work though.

There's a Dunkin Donuts on the other side of my fence. I used to get Starbucks and then we moved here and it was too tempting to stop at Dunks on the way to the train which is across the street. But now I drive to work and that dunks doesn't have a drive through and that parking lot is a mess in the morning. I have found a starbucks on the backroads on the way to work though.

A Dunkin with no drive thru? That's crazy! I've never heard of that. I prefer Starbucks coffee over Dunkin though so.... (Am I allowed to say that in New England?) but the real me is trying to ween myself off of coffee and force myself to like tea. It's not going too smoothly.

Right now the sales might be worse than what Zellers had before they closed. The maximum discount is 30% off, and I think that's only for DVDs/movies. Most things are 10-20% off.
They never said that was the maximum for the whole time until closing. Zellers was like that at first too stuff wasn't really on sale until closer to closing since they wanted to get rid of stuff. Also I think the merchandise at zellers wasn't as expensive as target so maybe that effects the sales too? Who knows.

Back