OT New Random Thread

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
So, my cp has this "thing" where she randomly changes song lyrics and it ends up being hilarious! Last night she was singing "Venus," and changed it to "You're my backspot, I'm your flyer, toss me higher..." And this morning we were listening to cheer music and she changed all of Tsunami's voiceovers and replaced "Tsunami" with "My mommy." So now you can "feel the power of my mommy" ;) I really love my kid!

Too cute!!!

So, my cp has this "thing" where she randomly changes song lyrics and it ends up being hilarious! Last night she was singing "Venus," and changed it to "You're my backspot, I'm your flyer, toss me higher..." And this morning we were listening to cheer music and she changed all of Tsunami's voiceovers and replaced "Tsunami" with "My mommy." So now you can "feel the power of my mommy" ;) I really love my kid!

Hahahaha, so funny :)

It's the middle of June and I wore a long sleeve shirt and jeans today. I was cold. COOL.
Ugh I wore yogas and a t shirt and I was freeeeezing! ahhh NOT OKAY! But this time next week I'll be working in the 90 degree heat, so I'll be wishing it was only 58 degrees!

Ugh I wore yogas and a t shirt and I was freeeeezing! ahhh NOT OKAY! But this time next week I'll be working in the 90 degree heat, so I'll be wishing it was only 58 degrees!
Oh hey you just made me realize that my last day of school is a week from today! YAY! And good point.

so i made my team a year end video on movie maker and i'm trying to put songs in it from my itunes but it is not working. Has anyone else had this same issue that could help me out?

Latest posts

Back