OT New Random Thread

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Cracked my nail catching a full up and its broken all the way down to my real nail (i have solar nails) and it hurts soooo bad!! :(

So I just got back from Walmart to get trashbags from my mom, and i was finished checking out and i was putting my change in this seperate pocket and then i put my cash in a seperate one and i accidently spilled majority of my change on the floor in Walmart....and i didn't want to pick it up because it was EVERYWHERE so i just like walked away really fast! I was mortified!! :hide:

Cracked my nail catching a full up and its broken all the way down to my real nail (i have solar nails) and it hurts soooo bad!! :(
I don't know if this will help you out but I've heard that if you take the netting from a tea bag and use clear polish to attach it right over the crack, buff it, then paint over, the crack will eventually disappear. Sounds weird but I've heard it works!

I don't know if this will help you out but I've heard that if you take the netting from a tea bag and use clear polish to attach it right over the crack, buff it, then paint over, the crack will eventually disappear. Sounds weird but I've heard it works!

even if its all the way down to my real nail???

I sooo wish i would have gotten to go to the mavericks parade, since i live like 45 minutes from dallas! Grrr, oh well I have my MAVS shirt on and i watched it on the news! :cheering:Go Mavs!

I'm watching Worlds on my DVR because my summer is so awesome.
and I was watching Stingrays Orange, and I didn't know why I knew the stunt sequence,
but then I realized it's from @bOyRANGE 's signature
:)

Latest posts

Back