OT New Random Thread

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
good practice tonight, but now both my wrists are killing me.
i guess it's time to work on my crapload of homework due the next few days.
ahh comp this saturday, and my two best friends are coming! <3 :)

I am way too obsessed with Dejan Tubic. His choreography is just so ridiculously amazing and innovative, I could literally watch it all day. I so wish I had dance moves like that.

Sooooooooo the community college I go to has two campuses. I normally go to the main one and have for the past three semesters. I have two classes in the other campus in the city and I'm nervous as all heck!! I'm so lost and can NOT find my way around here!!! I hate change and new things. And I need to find a bathroom badly or else I'm going to pee my pants :(

me too
i hate change
i dont know why
this is why im NOT ok with cheersport changing their setup
grrr

Where the heck have I been..... But I'm confused still.. What do you mean by quick turn over on one side?
think jamfest supers....
like probably a minute ish between teams instead of the 30 seconds for the team to get off then 2.5 mins for the team on the other side then 30 more seconds for next team to come on on your side

think jamfest supers....
like probably a minute ish between teams instead of the 30 seconds for the team to get off then 2.5 mins for the team on the other side then 30 more seconds for next team to come on on your side

OHHH Okay I get it! I feel like the double sides are MUCH more efficient..

Back