OT New Random Thread

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Be safe!!!!
I am :) I was on my way home from the mall and I could see the storm to the west (behind me) and when I was like 10 minutes from my house, I heard the tornado sirens going off and made this kind of face :eek: and then I started rushing home to beat the storm and when I got in, I ran to the basement cause I hate this kind of weather, lol. :p

I am :) I was on my way home from the mall and I could see the storm to the west (behind me) and when I was like 10 minutes from my house, I heard the tornado sirens going off and made this kind of face :eek: and then I started rushing home to beat the storm and when I got in, I ran to the basement cause I hate this kind of weather, lol. :p
I would've done the same thing! Everytime there are tornado warnings i curl up in my moms closet, haha they freak me out!!! :(

so im talking to one of my best friends and i can honestly say this girl has the weirdest roommate, she started stealing her clothes and socks and doing a multitude of other weird things that i shall not share because well i cannot wrap my head around it, i really dont get some people

My roommate has been trying to end things with her not-quite-boyfriend and he will NOT. LET. GO. He's DETERMINED that they need to 'fix' things and she's 'running away' because she's 'scared' and BLAH BLAH BLAH. No, she's leaving because he is a presumptuous jerk-face and totally gaslights her and he insists she needs to help him fix his issues because it's her obligation but I dare you to tell him she's not obligated because he'll flip out, BECAUSE HE'S CRAZY. Seriously, it's been an hour and a half and all I want to do is chat with her and drink tea. Or teat. And he just wants to tell her how she's feeling and be complicated and annoying. Ugh. So mad, because he's making my girl cry. I want him to go away because he's so.....BAH. 3 months of you trying to work through his issues is NOT a rough patch, it's a bad relationship. And he needs to get that.

Good thing I decided to hide in my basement today. Apparently there was a funnel cloud reported like 5 minutes from my house. :eek: Things like this are why I hate living in the Midwest, lol.

17 more days until im done first year of university, so excited but i cannot for the life of me understand how the time went by so fast :s

Back