OT New Random Thread

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
okay i've watched this a bazillian times... is this girl twisting one way in her full and one way in her double?
tumblr_m0nbqw6lX51rnayg2o1_500.gif

ThAts awesome congrats (; yay!!!!
I just got my bartending license And got a job at one of the hottest clubs in San Diego (;
Congratulations! What club? I'm a bit old for clubs myself, but my daughter and her friends are just the right age (and would die knowing I asked!!) What fun to be young!!

Congratulations! What club? I'm a bit old for clubs myself, but my daughter and her friends are just the right age (and would die knowing I asked!!) What fun to be young!!

Thank you so much!! Your never ever to old for a fun night out I see some older couples still getting down haha but to answer your question fluxx I start in 2 weeks (; I can't wait

Thank you so much!! Your never ever to old for a fun night out I see some older couples still getting down haha but to answer your question fluxx I start in 2 weeks (; I can't wait
You're welcome!! My daughter has been to fluxx and even I've heard it's a great place. I'd totally embarrass my daughter if I ever showed up there!! She gets upset that I'm on facebook, let alone go to a club!! Have a great time with your new job!!!

Back