OT New Random Thread

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
I have a speech due tomorrow for class.. I have barely written the introduction and I'm not even sure if I like it or if it "really" fits the guidelines. :oops:

crayon.jpg

I made this in art today. what do you guys think? :)

I don't know whether you know this but us here in the UK have to take your type of 'finals' as you call in it America, but there called GSCE's here. However we, take them at 15/16. Mine start in 2 weeks, and I have 11 in total over the course of 2 months. There's only so much information my brain can withhold. HELP :banghead:

As I was reading this, all I was thinking of was "oh, OWLS.";)

A couple of my sweet girls on my lax team made cupcakes for me (end the team) for my birthday tomorrow since we're off of practice till Sunday. AND one of my jrs on jv scored her first goal and I cried. She's so dainty and really not your typical 'athlete' persay but she tries. I was so happy for her and so were her teammates that they all ran to her and lifted her up like she just won the championship game or something. It was really nice to see, even though we lost hah.

My kids go to a small Christian school and our girls basketball team is rarely very good and we always have to beat the bushes to try to get enough girls to have some extras. One of the girls played for 3 years and had never had a basket. My son promised her he would take her to dinner if she ever scored. Last year, as a junior, as the team was getting trounced (again) she throws up the basketball from beyond the 3 point line and scores!!!! It was a home game and the whole gym went crazy, everyone was jumping up and down and celebrating like we had just won the championship, the opposing team and their supporters looked at us like we were nuts. We didn't care (and my son paid for her dinner as a whole group of them went out after the game). Going to a small school means you don't get a lot of the extras the big public schools get and it means our sports teams are often not the greatest, but there was such a feeling of family that night at the gym, because when the school is as small as ours you know most everyone and we were all thrilled for her. Good memory as my son and my cp graduate this year.

Back